New You

Y/N's P. O. V

The smoke was so thick I couldn't see anyone. But I definitely could see and hear gunshots being fired. I wasted not time in jumping down onto a railing. From there I slid down until I was next to a wooden platform, I launched myself at it. I can see another pipe, I can make that jump. Though before I could jump one of the bullets hit the construction that the wooden platform stood on and it crushed underneath me. I managed to get myself out of the rubble unharmed. -"God, whoever did this is gonna pay." I said to myself and got up. I got running towards the airship. Before I was fully at the airship I saw someone laugh and jump off. What kind of maniac would just jump off an airship?!

The airship was on fire. The blue smoke cleared out a bit and so I could see better now. I saw a big tattooed man crawling below deck. And so I followed him. I know I'm not suppose to be here but I have to know if this was an attack. The man removed some sort of metal bars and I guess wanted to hide in the hole under them. He was wounded. I wasted no second getting to him. I turned him around with my left hand and bringed my right hand into the air. -"Who sent you?" I asked the big man. -"Who are you?" He asked, kind of scared. I bringed my hand down to his face. -"The one that's gonna melt your ugly face off if you don't fucking answer!" I told him, my whole arm heating in the process. Sweat appeared on his face, feeling the heat already. -"S-Silco! Silco sent us!" He said desperately. Damn, didn't think it would be that easy. -"Wow, such loalty." I rolled my eyes at him. Then I let him go and kicked him into the hole he wanted to go before. Putting the metal bars back to cover him.

Silco? That name suppose to ring a bell? -"Search the area!" I heard Sheriff Marcus above me. -"Shit!" I cursed under my breath. Luckily getting out of places I'm not suppose to be at is one of my speciality. Other than getting in of course. I noticed there's still a little bit of smoke outside, and the fires were still burning. I went to the trapdoor. Once I looked up I saw a very odd drawing, like a kid's drawing. Why does that look familiar? Nevermind, focus! I jumped up to grab the sides of the trapdoor and pulled myself up on board again. I rolled behind some barrels and waited for a moment of the Enforcers distraction.

I didn't wait long and soon saw my openning. Then I ran to the Sheriff with worry on my face. -"Sheriff! Thank God you're here! I heard explosions and gunshots! I was so scared I didn't know what to do!" I said really panicked. -"Wait, you're Ian's niece. Did you saw the attack?" He asked. He bought it. Oh yeah and by the way. Ian's a highly respected Enforcer. So, most people know that I exist at least. -"N-no. I just heard it and I came rushing down here soon as I heard you!" I told him, trying to hide the amusement of how easy it is to fool him. -"Okay, well everything is being taken care of. I'm glad nothing happened to you. We'll now investigate this. You can leave." He told me. -"Thank you Sheriff! We're glad to have you!" I said and waved him my goodbye. But soon as I turned behind a corner I let my smile loose. Idiots.

On my way back I met Cait. -"Y/N. I heard there's been some action down in the docks. Do you know anything about it?" She asked. -"What? Me? No, I haven't even been in the docks!" I told her. -"You're not fooling me." She replied plainly. -"Well, yeah. I know about the attack." I came clean to her. -"Attack? I'm gonna go check it out. You stay out of trouble." She said walking away. -"Trouble finds me Cait. You know it!" I yelled at her and she smiled before continuing in her way. Okay....maybe I should tell Ian about this.....Nah! He'll find out eventually.

And so I continued in my walk around the city. Decided to go to one place I knew no one would look for me. The woods, near Piltover. I still remember how me and Cait met there...

Caitlyn's P.O.V

—Few years back, at the woods—

I fired another shot, and perfectly hit another target. But soon I realized I'm not alone here. Someone is also trying to practice their shooting. I looked at them and they sent me a smirk. Are they challenging me? Pathetic. I nodded at them and we sprinted towards another place and waited for the target to appear. When it did I quickly I took my shot and again hit dead center. My opponent missed just by a few inches. But there's one last target here. Just gotta wait for it... The target soon appeared and got shot down, by me of course.

-"Ughr! Damnit! Stupid rifle." I turned to them as they were struggling to load the rifle. -"Yeah you gotta yank it sometimes. Let me show you." I said to them. Then I took few steps closer to them, it was clear it's a girl now. I then took the rifle and load it without an issue, knowing well enough how. -"Well, I admit it was a mistake challenging you. I'll never beat you at shooting." She addmited. -"Just as I was never able to beat her in boxing." She added. Boxing? Since when does someone it Piltover compete in boxing? -"Beat who in boxing?" I asked confused. -"An old friend of mine." She told me, although I could see that there's more to it. Nevermind.

-"Might I ask who just kicked my ass?" She asked me. -"Oh, I'm Caitlyn, Caitlyn Kiremman." I told her and extended my hand to her. -"Nice to meet you, Cait." She shook my hand. Cait? No one shortens my name...I like it though. -"And you?" I asked her for a name. -"Y/N." She replied plainly. -"Your family name?" I asked. -"I...don't have one. Everybody just knew me as, Ian's niece." She replied. -"Ian's niece? I heard about you. Quite the troublemaker, aren't you?" I chuckled. -"Trouble seems to find me." She smiled.

Suddenly I noticed a glowing orange light on her right forearm. -"Hey, what's that on your arm?" I asked reaching for her forearm. She quickly pulled her hand back. -"Nothing! Must be just a stain on the jacket." She chuckled nervously trying to hide it. I gave her a guestionable look. -"Oh! There you are!" I heard my dad from behind her. Ian was with him. -"Ian? Is this your niece?" He asked, Ian nodded at him. -"So nice to finally meet you dear! Heard you're quite the fighter!" He said. -"Y-yeah you could say that." She said nervously, giving Ian a weird look. He didn't follow. Curious...

-"Have you met my daughter yet?" My father asked her. -"Yeah, we introduced after she kicked my ass in shooting....pretty bad." She said giving Ian even more of weird look, and slightly showing him the arm. Only now he noticed. What's going on here? -"Dang it! I, um, forgot I need to do my....laundry. Y/N, could you give me a hand?" He said afterwards. -"Of course Uncle Ian. It was nice meeting you Sir, and you Cait." She said and went to slightly hide behind Ian. -"See you around!" I waved at her before they dissapeared behind some trees. Okay that was weird....Y/N, you just cought my interest.

Y/N's P.O.V

—Present, outside the hall where Jayce had his speech, evening—

Other Enforcers were smoking behind us. I'd love to ask for one. But Ian can't know I smoke....I have my reasons for it. Me and Cait were just getting some fresh air. -"Where were you all day?" Cait asked me. -"Just walking. Thinking about the old days." I replied with a smile. -"You mean how you couldn't ever beat me in shooting?" She chuckled. -"You know it." I put my arm around her shoulders. -"Damn, how are you always so warm?" She asked feeling the heat that my arm radiates. -"Cuz I'm hot." I replied with a smile. -"Of course. How could I forget? You keep reminding me." She chuckled.

-"Fire...." She said suddenly. I thought she's still talking about my arm. -"What? Pff, how could-" She interupted me turning to the Enforcers. -"Fire!" She yelled. Soon I saw what she meant. The Kiremman tent was on fire. We quickly sprinted towards it. -"Get the fire extinquishers!" Cait yelled and went for one herself. I saw few Enforcers running inside. Are they stupid?! -"Y/N! Help me with the flames!" Cait told me and gave me an extiquisher. -"Got it!" I took it and went to the other side of the tent. I looked around and there was no one in sight. Good. I threw away the extiquisher.

I focused on the flames. My glove folded itself and my tattoo could be seen, shining in the night. Soon the flames went from the tent to my arm, and from there I absorbed their power. I only recently found out I can do this, unfotunetly I can't keep the power for too long. I have to release it eventually. That feeling was not pleasant and certainly not safe. My eyes lit up orange from the sudden power I recieved. That's also the reason why I don't do this. It's hard to hide when your eyes are glowing orange and your arm could burn on touch. I put my hand above my head to release the power but then an explosion threw me backwards.

-"Fuck!" I cursed at myself. I got up over the pain in my body and looked around. I saw Cait not far from me. -"Cait!" I rushed to her. She was looking infront of her. -"Cait! Cait? Can you hear me?" I asked her. She was not reacting on me. I followed her gaze and saw a figure with blue hair going into the building. Is this another attack? -"Don't worry Cait. I'll stop them." I got up and started walking towards the building, my eyes and arm lighting my way. Who the fuck is this?

Thanks for reading guys and gays! Hope you're following on Y/N's powers for now. If you have any guestions feel free to comment them or message I'll try to explain.

Love, Nekdo <3