And Forget

So this chapter is like hella long, cuz' it's the last chapter. I'm sorry but it iiiis what it iiiis.

Y/N's P.O.V

I stepped through the door only to dodge a bar stool flying at me. -"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed when I saw Vi wearing a big ass gauntlets. They looked like they were Hextech technology. -"Y/N?" Vi turned her head towards me, only to be punched hard by Sevika. -"Hey!" I yelled, walking to her. -"Hmpf, was wondering where you ended up?" Sevika scoffed at me. -"Oh, I see you still have that." I pointed at the burn mark on her face, that I did when we first fought. -"Let me add a few more." I said getting into my fighting stance. She put one last Shimmer vial into her arm and got ready.

Then she charged at me. Right away I went for her legs and tried kicking them. She dodged and with her feet she pinned mine. Then she went for an uppercut. I was only lucky it wasn't her metal arm doing it, it still got me pretty good. I managed to get my feet from underneath her and took a few steps back. Okay, this bitch's for real now... I waited for her next move but she didn't do anything. And so I attacked. I made it seem that I'm going to the right but then went for a left hook. And succeeded. Wasting no time I punched her stomach and then tried kicking it also. But she cought my leg when I did. It was like I weighted nothing she spinned around and threw me across the room.

To my luck I fell right onto some couch. God I love whoever put that here. I had no time to react as Sevika ran at me. She tried punching me but I cought it, then she tried striking with her other hand but I cought that too. This time I was faster and headbutted her. Not letting go of her hands though. -"I thought we went over this already." I smirked and started melting her metal arm. -"We did." She smiled. I looked at my hand and noticed that her arm wasn't melting. I looked back at her. -"Tungsten paint, made specialy for you." She said with a smile. She used the moment of my shock and pulled her hands out of mine, now she was holding my wrists. -"Say goodbye to that." She said, reffering to my arm. First I didn't know what she meant but then her metal arm started squeezing my wrist. I tried getting out of it but she held my hands tight.

At this point I couldn't take it. -"Vi!" I yelled in desperation. I looked around the room and saw her at the bar. What the fuck? Is she having a drink!?! Sevika took it really slow to enjoy as my bones would slowly crack. -"Aaaaaghr! Violet!!" I yelled. Soon Sevika got hit by a glass, in the back of her head. Before she managed to turn around Vi grabbed her hair and slammed her to the ground. I held my right wrist. Fuck that was close! But if anybody will ever break this arm it'll be me. I got up from the couch to help Vi.

Vi noticed that I'm ready behind Sevika and pushed her back. I cought her in a choke hold and Vi punched her to the face. It turned Sevika's  head to the side but she kept standing. How the fuck didn't that punch kill her?! Suddenly she put her metal arm back and grabbed me by my shirt. Then she threw me at Vi. Vi tried catching me but the force Sevika used just resulted in both of us falling. I grunted as my body screamed that it can't take much more. -"Ughr! If we were in a different situation I would even enjoy this." I said trying to get up from Vi. She chuckled, I could hear she also has enough.

Then Sevika kicked me into my face and I rolled off of Vi. Vi imidietly stood up and fought but I kept laying down, having to taste the iron in my mouth. -"Well kid, you can't solve every problem with fire." I saw Ian standing above me. -"Fight smart, not hard. You appear weak to them. Use that." Vander said, standing next to Ian. -"I know how angry you are." Vander said. -"But you can't lose it now, for you might lose her too." Ian added. -"Yeah, no shit." I replied to them. -"Well since you get it, what are you still doing down?" Vander asked. I spit out some blood and started getting up. -"That's my girl." I heard, but I'm not sure which one said it. Or if they both did. It doesn't matter now. I finally got up.