To Forgive

Y/N's P.O.V

Everything was just a mess of images and muffled noises. I remember I jumped from the cell into the ocean. Through the hole in the wall. Cait helped me up on the boat but I couldn't hear what she was saying the whole time. She looked scared and worried. Finally my mind cleared when we arrived at the docks.

Cait kneeled down to me as I was sitting in the boat, staring infront of me. She laid her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it lightly. -"Y/N, we're here.....Come on, let's go home." She said softly. A tear rolled down my cheek and she gently brushed it away. -"I'm sorry." She said. Then she helped me up and we walked to her house.

We managed to walk though her house without meeting her parents, going right into her room. Cait locked the door when she sat me down on her bed. -"So I guess...." She started, scared to actually say it. -"Ian's dead." I said it for her. -"God..." She let her head down. -"I killed him." I told her. -"What? No, I'm sure you didn't-" She walked to me. I stood up. -"I did! You weren't there, I fucking killed him!" I raised my voice at her. -"Please just listen, you didn't do it on purpose." She tried calming me down. -"How can you say that?! I told you, you weren't there!" I stepped closer to her. -"I know you!" She said, backing away a little. -"No, shut up! You don't know anything!" I yelled at her. She backed into the wall, looking at my arm.

I followed her sight and noticed that my glove has folded and my hand was in fist. Cait looked...afraid. -"Ughr, fuck!" I turned around and knocked over a chair out of anger. What the fuck is wrong with me?! I would never hurt her! I took a few deep breaths to calm myself, not turning back to Cait. -"Um, I'm....I'm, um, gonna go and get something for you bruises." She said and left to the bathroom. Great, now even my best friend is afraid of me. Why do I have to have this stupid power?! I'm just ruining everything with it! As I was walking around the room I heard something break in the bathroom.

-"Cait? Are you okay?" I asked knocking on the door. -"Look, I'm sorry." I said but no answer came. Instead I heard a loud thud, like she has fallen. I quickly openned the door only to get hit in my face, with a barrel of a gun. -"Aaaghr!" I stepped back, holding my face. When I looked back infront of me I saw Powder, Cait was knocked out in the bathroom behind her. -"P-Powder? You're alive?" I asked her, shocked. -"Since when do you care, Topsider?!" She said and shot at me. I jumped to the side and dodged the bullet. -"What? Powder I always cared about you!" I said as I tried to get up. -"Didn't seem like that on the bridge!" She yelled and shot another round. I threw myself back to dodge it. -"I swear! I wanted to save you! I didn't want to hurt you. You made me!" I said, getting up. She was still aiming her gun at me.

-"Why do you always have to be in my way?" She asked, with no emotions. -"I-I don't know." I replied. -"Why?!" She raised her voice. I didn't reply. -"No! Shut up! I need to hear her say it!" She yelled. -"Powder, who are you talking to? What do you want me to say?" I asked her. -"The truth." She said tightening her grip. -"The truth is, it's a stupid accident! I'm not trying to fight you!" I yelled. -"Lies!" She yelled back. -"You betrayed us! Betrayed me! I'll make sure you will not betray Vi!" She said and I could see she's about to pull the trigger. I quickly jumped to the side, through a window. I fell on a small roof under it and rolled down from there. As I was catching my breath I could see Powder watched me from the window. She didn't shoot nor followed me. Fuck! I gotta get away.

—Few minutes later—

Finally I stopped in some alley to have a breather. What the fuck was that?! How did she get in? And why was she there? God I left Cait! But if Powder was there for me, then Cait's safe. But what if she wasn't there for me? Ughr I'm so confused! I walked back and forth but nothing was making any sense. I need to let someone know! The Council! They'll have to do something about this, right? It was an attack on Kiramman's house.

As I started walking I suddenly stopped. Who the fuck am I kidding, they're a bunch of useless asshole politicians. I need to find Vi. But I have no idea where she is, fuck..... Okay if I was Vi, and I was pissed as fuck, what would I do?.....Beat someone! But not just anyone, it would have to be a challenge.....Sevika. Thanks to my, obvious, good knowledge of Vi I knew exactly where to go. The Last Drop. Luckily I know a shortcut.

I climbed up on a roof and took a path that led straight to Undercity. It was easy and I had a lot of time to clear my head. And so I started running. First there was a big jump I had to take and I did, without a problem. I kept on running. You can leave.....I'm not keeping you here. I'm giving you a choice. I slid down a small roof and launched myself across a gap, doing a roll when I landed. Oh, I'm Caitlyn, Caitlyn Kiramman.....Why didn't you tell me you're from Undercity? I wouldn't tell anybody, you know. I took a ledge of a building and swinged myself down on the balcony below, from there I jumped down and grabbed a pipe, dropping to a lower level. Nice arm. I'll take it!......That arm still not for sale? I slid down a drain pipe and cought another ledge of a building, effortlessly pulling myself onto it. Relax, we'll be in and out before anyone notices.....Nah, I like having you close.

I rolled over a barrel and climbed up another roof, just to get a better view. I couldn't wish for a better daughter.... Again I saw a path I could use and so I jumped down into a dark alley. She didn't meant it. You know that, right? I sprinted through the alley to find my openning and finally dropped below the city. I didn't kill you?.....I didn't kill you. The well known air of Undercity filled my nosedrills but I kept on running. I'm sorry.....I missed you too, Match.

Nonetheless I continued, my legs burning, my lungs begging me to stop, but I didn't. I even added more speed. So don't tell me I don't know what it's like down there, for I know that too well......I'm not letting you back to Undercity! Finally I recognized my surroundings. I knew exactly where I was going and so I jumped across another building, gathering attention of some people below me. Are you out of your mind?!......You could've killed him! I recognized some of the graffiti I ran by, for many I did myself. Anyway I tried to not think about them. It was you, you a tried to kill me!......Liar! You betrayed us! Betrayed me! Last big jump remained and so I sprinted towards the gap and gave it everything I had. No matter how you try to hide it, I see you like it up here......So what?! Telling me now makes you less of a freak??!

I landed on the streets, doing a roll as I did. When I stood up I found myself infront of The Last Drop. I saw all the Shimmer empowered guards knocked out, dead even. There was some commotion inside. I took a deep breath and let my glove fold. -"No...I suppose it doesn't."

Alrighty then, another chapter done! I'd say there's like one chapter left, that is unless I won't put any flashbacks in there xd

Might be more, enjoy nonetheless.

So, this is not the end yet!

And just btw if anybody would be confused by the running/parkour part. Just say so and I'll try to explain ;)

Love, Nekdo <3