The Council

Y/N's P.O.V

-"She did all this by herself? Without ever going down there?" Vi asked looking at the big map of Undercity on the floor. -"Yeah, although I helped as best as I could. From what I remembered." I replied. -"Right. Still, it's impressive. And here I thought Powder could get obsessed. Speaking of, what happened on the bridge?" She asked and layed next to me and the bed. I can't tell her...it would break her. I turned to her with tears in my eyes. -"Hey, what is it?" She immidietly asked, worried. -"I can't..." I told her and she pulled me closer to her, embracing me in a hug. -"What happened Y/N?" She asked me, caressing my back. -"Ekko was right. She's too far gone. I couldn't reach her." I replied burrying my face in her chest. -"And where's she now?" She asked. -"She....she went back to Silco." I lied. -"It's okay. We'll find her. I have to get her back, even if it seems impossible. I have to try, it's my sister." She replied. -"I'm sorry Vi." I apologized to her. -"It's not your fault." She told me.

-"You know, I remember this one time. Powder came to us and gave you a firework dynamite. And when you took it your hand was so hot you lit it up." Vi started telling me the story. -"And you took it from me because I started panicking, and threw it as high as you could." I continued with a smile. -"But before it exploded it started falling back at us. And we started running away." She replied, also with a smile as she knew where the story was going. -"Then you stepped in some bucket and your feet got stuck in it. You stumbled and fell right onto me." She chuckled. -"You got up and tried taking the bucket off. When you finally managed it, the firework fell infront of us." I continued. -"Powder took the bucket and covered the firework with it. It exploded shortly after. And even though we could've died we couldn't stop laughing." She finished the story. -"Yeah, I should've watched my step." I chuckled.

Suddenly Vi put her hand on my chin and gently lifted my head, making me look her in the eyes. She just watched in silence for a few seconds. -"You're cute when you're blushing, you know that?" She smiled. -"Wish I could say the same about you." I smiled back at her. -"What? You never made me blush." She replied, knowing I'm joking. -"You sure about that?" I asked, putting my hand on her cheek. -"Very." She replied softly. Soon I realized I'm lost in the moment and my thumb was gently caressing her cheek.

Vi slowly looked at my lips and shuffled closer, which wasn't much in our current position. Her eyes wouldn't look away from my lips and she was slowly getting closer, as if expecting me to back away. I wasn't going to though. -"Okay! I have good news!" Cait suddenly bursted in the room.

We both sit up quickly, shocked. -"Why are you looking at me like that?" Cait asked me.-"Can't you knock?" I snapped at her. -"Um, to enter my own room?" She asked confused. -"Ugh...yeah, sorry. I'm glad you're okay." I got up from the bed and went to hug her. -"Same. But if you're gonna fuck, please not on my bed." She said. I turned to Vi and her cheeks were red from embarrassment. Yeah, she's also cute when she's blushing. -"We didn't-I mean we wouldn't. Uh, whatever. What good news?" Vi asked her. -"You're meeting the Council tonight. They'll listen to your case. But we'll have to do hell of a convincing without the Gemstone." Cait replied. -"Wait, where's the Gemstone?" I asked her. -"We don't know, the box was just empty when we openned it." She said. -"Powder must've taken it. She went back to Silco so they have the Gemstone back." Vi told Cait. -"Damn, we have to hurry up. Who knows what they'll do with it." Cait said looking down at her map.

-"You get ready for the Council, I gotta speak with Ian, until the streets get crowded." I told them. Cait nodded. -"Be careful, I have the feeling we missed a lot when we were down there." She said. -"Of course. See you both later. And Vi, don't you dare take white and gold on you." I said as I walked to the door. -"I would never." She chuckled. I gave her one last smile and walked out the door. Heading to my place.

—Few minutes later, at your place—

I knocked on the door for Ian to open. But no one answered. Weird, he always wakes up early. I knocked harder and noticed the door is not even closed. I openned them and carefully walked inside. -"Ian? You here? Trying to get us robbed by leaving the door openned, old man?" I said. I turned the lights on and finally saw that everything was destroyed. Well, not destroyed just messy, furniture knocked over, plants out of their pots and nothing was in it's place. -"Ian?!" I hurried to the upper floor.-"Ian! You in here?" I yelled going through various rooms. -"Ian!" I yelled as I kicked open his office's door. I saw a piece of paper on his table. I picked it up and started reading it.

Good day,
I suppose that the one reading this is "Ian's niece" or so you were called. Y/N, goes without any family name far as we know. Although we hate to inform you this way, Ian has been accused of various crimes against Piltover. Such is smuggling, endangering people of Piltover with magic, providing shelter to a criminal and sharing top secrets of Enforcer's tactics with the said criminal. Therefore he's been stripped of his title as a General Enforcer and sent to Stillwater to answer for his crimes. Although I doubt you will ever read this because we all know you're the said criminal. A spy from Undercity, as we learned from an anonymous source.

Sincerely, Sheriff Marcus.

Immidietly after I read it I burned the paper. What the hell?! They sent him to Stillwater, because someone had me for a spy?! He's going to die there! I can't let them do this! Suddenly as I was walking back and forth something cought my attention from the corner of my eye. It was the closet Ian never allowed me into. It was always locked but now it was slightly openned. I went to it and looked inside. There was a model of my glove in there, in colors of Undercity. Nice change from the Enforcer one I had before. I took it and put it on, it fitted perfectly. I gotta contact the Council about this. Ian should not be in Stillwater. Sheriff Marcus was lying....kinda. But if anyone should be there it's me.

Vander's P.O.V

—Years back, at The Last Drop—

It was shortly after I closed up that I heard the door open and close again. I turned around but saw no one. I immidietly knew what's going on and poured some juice into a glass. -"Come out. What is it about this time?" I looked towards the dark part of the room, as I knew that's where she usually sneaks through. -"I thought I was being quiet." Y/N said and came out of her hiding. -"You were. But I know you too well kiddo." I replied and gave her the glass as she sit on a stool infront of me. -"So? Will you take your hood off so I can clean that wound or?" I asked her, clearly seeing her bruised face.

She furrowed her eyebrows but took the hood down. She had a ripped brow and bruised cheek. -"Who did that to you?" I asked. -"No one. I deserved it." She replied sipping from the glass. -"Y/N. Tell me." I said while I took a cloth and poured a bit of alcohol on it. She took a while before answering. -"Some assholes on the streets, I had no chance. There were four of them." She said. -"Why?" I put the cloth to her eyebrow and she didn't even flinch. -"They....they took my notebook and saw my drawings." She told me. -"And they beat you up because of them?" I asked her. -"No-Well yeah but, ughr, it's complicated.....I drew Vi." She told me. -"Of course. Because you like her." I said and she gave me a very courious look. -"Don't look at me like that kid. I have eyes." I smiled at her.

-"I guess....But they didn't see it that way. When they saw the drawing, they took it from me. And then started to calling me names like....dyke and freak." She said looking down at her drink. -"I guess they were right thou-" I slammed my hand on the counter to interupt her. -"Never say things like that! Who you are is not wrong. You are not a freak! You are like my daughter, and I won't allow you to think such things about yourself. Look....people might say awful things to you, but what matters is how you'll react to them. You let them walk over you like that? No. They're not right. And if they'll bother you again. You let me know. We clear? I won't hurt them, a bit of threatening should do the job. But I won't let them do this to you." I said to her, she seemed kind of startled but then swiftly climbed over the counter and hugged me.

-"Thank you Vander." She said trying to wrap her arms around me as much as she could. -"You don't have to thank me kiddo. Just promise me, you won't let anyone walk over you again. Anyone." I told her, hugging her back. -"I promise Vander." She replied. Something tells me this girl is more special than we all know.

Alright, seems like Marcus did one more thing before he died. Now, what to do first?

Love, Nekdo <3