Chapter 14

Hey everyone! I am back for a little bit, I decided since I'm getting almost halfway with finishing this book (I know it's a short book) then I might as well finish it so I only have to worry about doing some major edits and continuing my other stories. This chapter is going to be short, hope you guys will like this chapter <3

Nickola's POV

  I woke with a huge migraine, making my head pound as if I was hungover. I audibly groan, but not nearly as loud, since my throat was dry as the desert. My eyes were droopy and felt so heavy, it felt as if they were glued shut. I tried to bring my hand up to my face to rake my hair back, but i felt my wrists rub up on something that felt like rope. My eyes snap open, and I wince as my eyes try to get used to the light. I was in some kind of room.

  Wait, what happened?

  "Little demons awake." I heard a nasally voice say. I heard shuffling before I decide to open my eyes and see about several guys, beers in their hands and watching me. I realized I was tied to a chair in the middle of a room, probably a motel room. I saw smirks on some of the men's faces and an idea popped into my mind, making slightly gag at the thought. I was hoping they didn't rape me when I was passed out.

  "We're going to have to move her soon, I don't want that bastard finding where we are because of rookie mistakes." A tall and thin man said. He looked really unhealthy, with hallow cheeks and eye bags that could carry more water than an ocean. He smelled horrible too.

  "Who are you? What do you want with me?" I ask, intending to sound strong but it came out weak and hoarse.

  "We just wanna take you where you belong. Where we belong. As soon as that devil gives us permission, we'll take you where you rightfully belong, you're our ticket." The shorter man said.

  "Oi, shut up. Don't call it 'the Devil gives us permission' it sounds stupid. We need him to let us otherwise we can't. Some supernatural royalty shit. I wouldn't understand, certainly you wouldn't either." The tall, thin man scolded. I would have laughed at this if I didn't feel like I was ran over by a truck.

  I don't know how long I sat there, going in and out of consciousness, but after a long while they all began rushing into the room and packing stuff into the car. They took me from the chair and blindfolded me, then dumping me into what I believe is the back seat. It was a very long drive.

  About an hour later they took me
out and sat me down again after climbing three flights of stairs. When they unblindfolded me, I was in another bedroom, still looking nasty and like a cheap motel, but the sunlight was streaming in through the cracks of the closed curtains.

  My eyes strained to keep open since I had stayed awake to figure out where we could be, and even though I was knocked out for a while, it still feels like I hadn't gotten any sleep, not to mention my migraine getting worse by the minute.

  "Why can't you let me go? I can't do anything for you. I'm not a ticket to anything." I try, I needed out of here.  The tall thin man chuckles at my attempt.

  "Oh, well, you see. You are a ticket. A ticket to heaven. There's a bounty on your head from God Himself, the prize being that the Fallen Angels get to go back into heaven. Sounds awfully like a ticket, huh?" He grins making my stomach queasy. I was running out of patience.

"Fuck you." I spit out almost reflexively. His face quickly morphs into shock before a wide grin spreads over his features.

"Look at that, you do have some fire in you after all," He chuckles darkly. "We're definitely gonna have some fun with you, little demon."

My blood is slowly reaching higher temperatures with every revolting sentence that is coming out of his mouth. I'm so close to saying something that will very likely get me in deeper trouble.

"Yeah," The man with the nasally voice chirps. "What's the harm with having a little fun with her before we meet up with that Devil."

My blood was boiling and the words that came out of my mouth next were going to be very much regretted. A dark laugh explodes out of me. My body convulsing with my wheezing and loud barks of laughter. The men in the room fall silent and watch me with a confused expression.

"You motherfuckers have to rape me against my own will because your tiny dicks can't get any pussy, huh?" I laugh harder.

"Hey! Shut up before I give you a nice beating. You don't know what your talking about!" The nasally man shouts.

"What makes you think that you deserve to go back to heaven, you sinning fucks? Rape, kidnapping, abuse? That's all sin and all looked down upon by God, no?"

"Why, you little-" He brings his hand up in a fist. I squeeze my eyes shut, still grinning like crazy for a reason I can't explain. But nothing happens. I open my eyes again to see the taller man holding the smaller mans wrist in a death grip and glaring at him.

"You are not going to hit her. She's right, all that we've done doesn't help our case, getting back to heaven. What do you think that Devil's going to do when he sees her beat up when he finally agrees?"

Both men sigh.

"Get ready, we're moving again. And get armed, we're meeting him in an hour."

I internally groan. I need to get out.

Later that night, the two men and some of their buddies leave, meanwhile some of their other buddies are all guarding every entrance with weapons and keeping an eye on me.

I was falling asleep and I desperately needed to get out before they move me out of state. My eyes began getting blurry and my lids getting heavy. Suddenly I hear a muffled, "Hey!" followed by three gun shots and a thud outside the door. The two guards inside the motel room watching me look at each other before raising their weapon and heading to the door.

The door slams open and both guards about to yell but suddenly fall to the floor. I try to turn around while being tied to the chair but then I see a tall figure in a black suit and a mask in his hand from the corner of my eye, slowly moving to my point of view.

"Elijah?"