Chapter 15

Elijah's POV.

  My demons search the ground for any sign of a trap. We arrived at the Sunset Valley Motel just 30 seconds ago. I go into the reception office to find more details.

  "Hello sir. We have one room left that just became available. Would you like to book it?" The young receptionist asks looking a little worried as she scans my mask and clothes. She looks to be in college.

  "No, I'm here to find someone."

  "I'm sorry, we're not allowed to give away our customers personal information."

  "I'm 5 seconds away from having your head detached from your neck. You like your body parts attached don't you?" Fear flashes across her face and she reaches for the phone. "I wouldn't if I were you."

  That's when Katherine comes into the office looking worried.

  "She's not here."

~~~~~~~~~

  After going into rage, I threw everything I could get my hands on. The stapler, papers, a Starbucks cup, and other heavier, bigger things. I had my servant demons clean the mess up and buy everything I broke and replace the information papers I threw or organize them.

I was just so pissed.

"Boss."

"What?" I sharply ask.

"We found another location of where they might be. We should get going if we want to be there before dark."

"Get the car ready. We're bringing her home today."

We'd been driving for a couple hours now. It was getting dark and I hope we'll get there in time.

"We're here."

It looked like the right place because of all the gang looking people hanging around the parking lot and the two guards guarding the door at the second floor out inside a room.

"Stay behind, if it looks like I need help, do so but under no circumstances do you look into my eyes." I ordered before turning around walking to the group of people and removing my mask. They immediately fall to the ground in pain.

I do the same with the guards upstairs. Giving them the element of surprise. Finally I got to the room where I hoped to fucking hell that Nicola is there and alive.

I kick the door down and the two men inside fall to the floor. My eyes locked on the girl tied to the chair breathing ragged.

I move myself to see her better.

"Elijah?"

GUYS IM SO SORRY ABOUT MAKING THIS SO SHORT.

Like I had no motivation to do this chapter and I am so bad at writing through Elijah's POV and I apologize but I swear I'll get better at his POVs.

I'll make it up to you guys with the next chapter which I plan to make about 1,500 words. I'll add a bunch of lovey scenes to make up for these past chaps.

Anyway ty all for the support! I'll keep checking my reads and they're increasing so much and it's shocking!

But after making the 4th chapter I kinda lost some motivation and just started forcing myself to finish the book. But I have other stories that I'm starting and I'm giving myself time to write chapters before publishing so I don't have to force myself to write whenever I had some free time.

Right now this is my only published book and the rest just have an Authors Note and a Prologue.

Okay that's it. Thank u all so much again for the reads <3