3

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

T H R E E

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

Me and Duck sat on the couch watching Criminal Minds as I iced my wrist while Rell and Eli were being loud as fuck in my kitchen.

"Damn I'm kinda hungry.." I frowned while staring at the TV. "Then go eat sum.." Duck said not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Obviously dumbass, but what ima eat? You fat fucks ate all my food earlier." I replied and Duck shrugged. "Ain my god damn prollem." I rolled my eyes and got up to walk to the kitchen but I saw the balcony door open.

"Which one of you blacks fucks left m-" I said pausing as I realized Mir was out here smoking.

He turned around and eyed me down. I looked away, "My bad, I didn't realize you were out here."

"It's whatever. Just wanted to smoke." He shrugged as he turned his back towards me again.

"You could've smoked inside.." I said, looking at him like he was dumb. Duck, Rell, and Eli smoke inside even though I tell them not to and and he's always with them.

"Ion like sharin'." He replied with an attitude and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Um okay..

"What's your name?" I asked leaning back on the door. "Why you wanna know?" He replied facing me again and raising his eyebrows like I just asked the strangest question ever.