50

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F I F T Y

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 ; A&A Studio

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 ; A&A Studio

After organizing the lash supplies in the storage I turned off the light and walked to the main area of the studio where the hair vanities are.

We close at 9 on Thursdays and it was already 8:30 and most people book lash appointments earlier in the day. The only people who really stay until closing are the employees that wanna color wigs or practice, and customers that are still finishing up their hair. The only people left in the studio currently were me, Camille, Aijah, and Kania since Aijah was doing her
hair.

I sighed and walked to the front desk with a fat ass headache to do today's money count. "You still feel like shit?" Aijah asked and I nodded.

Ever since the gender reveal I been having flu symptoms. I have a feeling I got sick from Cee cause she got a fever right after the gender reveal. Yea, sis got a fever in the middle of Summer. I don't know where they do that at.

"You should've stayed home girl." Camille added making Aijah nod in agreement.

"I would've but theres soo much stuff to be done. I gotta order more colored lash strips cause we ran out again and there are utility bills to pay."

"Tell you what, if you still feel like shit tomorrow don't come. I got it all covered." Aijah reassured and I nodded.

I took all the cash we made out and started putting them in different piles while writing down all of the credit card payments in the journal. I could barely actually focus cause my head was hurting like a bitch, but I already started counting so I didn't wanna stop 'till I was completely done.