58

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F I F T Y - E I G H T

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗫𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 | 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Rell just tell 'em to handle it! I got a million things to do, I could care less about some bouncer getting sick. The fuck that gotta do with me?" I heard Rell groan over the phone while I sat in my living room, rubbing Mari's stomach. I looked over to see her staring at me wide eyed.

"So you'on care about our bouncer getting sick?" I heard him scoff, "Terrible ass employer."

"If he's sick tell him to stay his sick ass at home, obviously. It ain't nothin' to replace him."

"You terrible! So he gets sick and all of a sudden the nigga is out of a job?"

"Yea. I don't need no one sick working during the opening."

He sighed irritably over the phone,"Fine then, bitchass nigga! I'll take it upon myself to call a replacement while you sit there under yo pregnant ass girlfriend like you always are. Muthafuckas attached at the hip and shit."

"Sounds like your mad that Aijah dumped yo stupid ass and now Camille is back messin' with Medina too."

"Right!" Mari butted in, moving the phone away from my ear so she could speak. "It's giving very much you tried to be a hoe and it didn't work out." She said and I bussed out laughing.