13

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

T H I R T E E N

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗫𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 | 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

I woke up out of my nap to the sound of my phone vibrating on my nightstand. I reached over and grabbed the phone and read the caller ID making me
suck my teeth. Nun I hate more than bein waken up out my sleep for some dumb shit.

"What the fuck do you want Elijah?" I answered the phone irritably.

"Damn nigga what side of the bed you wake up on?"

"The floor." I heard Duck say in the back.

""Man shut up." I laughed, sitting up in the bed.

"Anyways, you comin today right?"

"Fashoo, gimme like a hour."

"Ight say less." Eli said and hung up. I got myself up and hopped in the shower. After about 20 minutes in the shower I got out and brushed my teeth again and walked into my closet. I put on some distressed Amiri jeans, a black muscle tee, and some 5's before going over to my dresser and tucking my .40 in my pants. I grabbed my keys off the dresser, walked downstairs and made my way out of the house since I was already late.

Today is Bri 'on's birthday and we're all going to Duck and Eli's house for this gathering. I only met Bri'on once or twice before he died but he was a cool ass nigga and I respected the way he carried himself. Him and Mari only lived a few streets down from me so I always heard about him from people around me and he wasn't messy. From what i'd heard about him, he kept his head in the books and sold on the side.