24

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

T W E N T Y - F O U R

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Amari Kaylene Browne | Mari𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

I've been stuck in this apartment packing stuff up and moving boxes all morning and my back is about to give out. Duck and Eli were on their way over here before Eli's tire went flat so they've been held back. I told Asia, Kali, and Tasia to meet me at my new townhouse later once I got the boxes over there so that they can help me set everything up. And god knows where Mir and Rell are right now.

I exhaled deeply and sat down against the wall, bringing my knees up to my chest. I just finished packing up the last of my lash room and my back was in immense pain.

"We're here!" Eli yelled, walking through my front door with Duck who looked pissed off.

"Finally! I've been packing by myself for the past 2 hours." I stood up and glared at them.

"Don't look at me." Duck threw his hands up, "This nigga is the one who doesn't know how to check his tire pressure! Had us standing on the side of the road like some junkies." Duck shook his head and
walked past me to see what else needed to be packed. I mugged Eli and he gave me a sarcastic
smile.

"Well I already finished packing up all the shit in my room. One of y'all can start in the kitchen and the other can help me in the living room." They both nodded and did as I asked.

As I was kneeling down helping Eli undo the coffee table, I felt a cramp in my leg where I had got shot. I tried to shake it off but the pain was getting worse and Eli noticed.