42

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F O R T Y - T W O

[ Continued ]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

O M N I S C I E N T𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊11:03pm

O M N I S C I E N T
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
11:03pm

"Shorty I was the one who killed him."

Duck along with Eli shook their heads, not believing a word Messiah was saying. After Bri'on died they spent two months trying to figure out who killed him and they were 100% sure that Dakari was responsible. They couldn't fathom how Messiah could've killed him and went under the radar for damn near two years without anyone suspecting that he had something to do with it.

Mari leaned back in her chair staring at Messiah with furrowed eyebrows. She had a gut feeling he had something to do with Bri'on's death— but to be responsible for his death as a whole? It was something she didn't mentally prepare herself for.

"You're lying." She finally said what everyone was thinking.

Messiah shook his head and chuckled, "Why would I lie, shorty?"

"You're trying to make shit up knowin' you 'boutta die. If you really did kill him why would you let yo own brother take the fall and die for your actions?" She asked, squinting her eyes at him.

"Don't speak on my brother 'cause I didn't let him take the fuckin' fall. It was you, Duck and Eli stupid asses that assumed he did it just cause he was in the car with me." Messiah spoke, becoming increasingly upset at the mention of Dakari.