6

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

S I X

[ Continued ]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗫𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 | 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 ; Houston Adventist Hospital

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 ; Houston Adventist Hospital

I walked back into Eli's room and sighed. I fuckin' hate hospitals and everything about them. Rell and Duck were getting ready to leave and told me to take Mari back home. Ian wanna be a bitch or nun so I said yea. Plus she's been cryin' ever since she held Eli's limp body in the garage. So I wasn't gonna leave ole girl in the hospital alone, even though she pisses me off alot.

I sat on the couch in Eli's room while Duck and Rell said bye to Mari. As soon as they dapped me up and left, she slumped back down on the chair next to Eli. She leaned forward on the bed and held his hand, just watching him. I kinda felt bad for ole girl, I know her worrying also had sum to do with the brother Duck had told me about.

"Eli hurry up and wake the fuck up, you know I hate hospitals.." She said more so to herself, while holding his hand.

"I don't think he gon responded." I said sarcastically.

She scoffed, "I feel like he can hear me.. You think he can hear me?"

"Ion kno, maybe." I shrugged, looking back down at my phone.

How the fuck am I supposed to know?

I would've said sum smart shit but I could already see the dried up tears on her face so I just left it alone. A few minutes later I looked up from my phone and seen her staring at me. When I stared back she broke eye contact and looked at the floor. Ion know why she keeps doing that.