61

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

S I X T Y - O N E

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Zari, be nice to him!" Tasia warned, putting Zariah on the couch next to Sani.

Aijah, Samiron, Eli, Zion, Sani, Juelz and Cee were all over Tasia and Duck's house because the boys had something to talk to Samiron about so they brought the kids along. Rell was at the club checking inventory, Mayah was working, and Mari was at the studio interviewing new lash techs so they weren't a part of the chaos that was ensuing at Duck's house.

As soon as Zariah was put on the couch, she crawled towards Sani who was quietly sitting under a blanket and kicking his feet while he watched Juelz and Cee play on the floor. She tried to snatch the blanket from him but he frowned and snatched it back.

"No!" Zari frowned at Sani who was clutching his blanket and giving her a i'm not boutta play with yo ass today face.

"No Zariah, don't be rude to yo cousin." Duck warned, sitting on the other couch with Samiron and watching everything play out.

"Zari mean." Cee mumbled from the floor as she played with Juelz. Shaila was back in Houston for the week so she decided to let Juelz stay with Zion for a few days since they hadn't seen him in a while.

Shaila used to go to school with Zion, along with Rell, Soovy, and Samiron, so she knew and trusted him. And she also saw how Zion was the main one always trying to play the peacemaker role between her and Soovy so she applauded him for that. He invited her to chill with them today but she declined. Despite everyone telling her they weren't holding any grudges, she still felt wrong kicking it with them after what she put Soovy through when he was alive.