23

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

T W E N T Y - T H R E E

[ Continued ]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

I woke up with my head on Mir's chest and dried up tears on my face. I looked up at him and his mouth was slightly parted and his breathing was steady, indicating that he was still deep asleep. I got up carefully, unwrapping his arms from around me, and sat at the edge of the bed, just staring at the floor.

I hadn't had a nightmare in almost 3 weeks. The last time being the day right before I got shot outside of my building. So why is this happening now?

I sighed and got up to get my phone from Mir's dresser. I checked the time and it read 7:13pm. So I practically spent the whole day sleeping at this mans house.

"You good?" Mir yawned, sitting himself up on the bed. I nodded and he got up to walk into the bathroom. I followed him into the bathroom and lean against the wall as he brushed his teeth, waiting for him to finish.

He looked up from the sink and stared at me through the mirror and I broke eye contact. Sure this nigga was fine, but his stares sent chills down my spine.

"Whatchu lookin' at me for?" He chuckled.

"Nothin'. You gon' take me home?" He rolled his eyes and finished up brushing his teeth.

If you don't want me to leave just say that sir.

"I gotchu. Actin' like I kidnapped you and shit." He mumbled. I shrugged and brushed my teeth with the spare toothbrush before walking back into the room and picking up my phone.