Chapter One

Liam knocks on the door of the guest room that Harry is staying in, which he guesses will be Harry's room permanently, now. When he doesn't get a response, he walks in, seeing a lump under the covers.

"Harry," he speaks, shaking Harry's shoulder lightly.

"Hm?" Harry asks, not opening his eyes.

"Come on, I want you to meet Niall and we have to get the things from your house."

His eyes open this time, staring at Liam in confusion. Liam nearly gets lost in his eyes, entranced by the green irises.

"Is Niall going to be okay with this?" Harry asks, snapping Liam out of his trance.

"Uh, he should be," he says, stepping back as Harry pulled back the covers. "He'll be a little shy at first, but once he gets used to you, he'll be crazy."

Harry nods and pulls on a shirt that Liam lent him last night. "Do you have a toothbrush I can use?"

"You can brush your teeth after breakfast, come on!" He says excitedly, really wanting Niall to meet Harry.

Harry chuckles and follows Liam out of the room and downstairs. Once they enter the kitchen, a little brown haired boy is sitting at the table with coloring books spread all around him.

"Baby, I want you to meet someone," Liam says, running his fingers through Niall's hair once he reached him.

Niall looks up, confusion written across his face. "Is he your boyfriend, Daddy?"

"No, baby," Liam chuckles. He looked to Harry, who is blushing. "This is Harry. He's going to watch you while I'm at work since Nana can't watch you anymore. Are you okay with that?"

Niall scrunches his eyebrows together as if he were thinking about it. "Will you play games with me Harry?"

Harry nearly coos at the innocence of the boy. "I'll do anything you want, buddy."

Niall gets up from his chair, timidly walking to Harry. When he reaches him, he holds his arms up, indicating that he wanted Harry to pick him up. Harry is surprised, not thinking a six year old would allow a stranger to hold them, but he picks him up anyway.

Niall wraps his arms around his neck and inspects Harry's face. "Yes, Daddy, Harry is good," he nods, looking to Liam who has a small smile on his face.

"I'm glad, baby," Liam chuckles, placing a kiss on Niall's temple. "Do you and Harry want to get to know each other while I make breakfast?" Niall nods and Harry agrees, setting Niall back in his seat at the table.

"No, Harry, I want to sit with you," Niall says after Harry sits down. Harry chuckles and grabs Niall, setting him in his lap. As soon as he's settled, he starts coloring again. "What's your favorite color, Harry?"

"Blue, what's yours?" Harry asks, wrapping his arms around Niall's waist.

"Green. Daddy says it's because I'm from Ireland so I'm a leprechaun. I don't know what a leprechaun is, though," he pouts.

"A leprechaun is a really short man with red hair who wears green and gives out gold. That doesn't sound like you, does it?"

Niall giggles, pressing him back into Harry's chest. "I'm not a leprechaun. Daddy is so silly."

"Why am I silly?" Liam asks, coming into the dinning room with a plate of pancakes in one hand and bacon in the other.

"Because I'm not a leprechaun, Daddy!" Niall giggles, grabbing a piece of bacon from the plate and stuffing it in his mouth.

"Oh, my bad, baby," Liam laughs. He sits across from him and Harry and sets two plates down in front of them. "Make your plate, Niall. Don't eat from the dishes."

Niall nods, grabbing two pancakes and two more pieces of bacon. "Here, Harry," he says, putting half of the stack on Harry's plate and about seven pieces of bacon on it.

It makes Harry laugh loudly and Liam rolls his eyes at his sons behavior. "Niall, he doesn't need eight pancakes and that much bacon."

"He's hungry, Daddy," Niall says now, grabbing the syrup and dumping it upside down. Before he can pour it, Harry takes it out of his hands and sets it back on the table.

"It's okay, bud, I can do it," he laughs and kisses Niall on the cheek when he pouts.

He realizes what he did and looks up to Liam to see him with a small smile on his face. Harry returns it, figuring Liam doesn't mind and is just happy that Niall and Harry already seem close.

~~~

"Harry, who's the boy that looks like you?" Niall asks as he sits on the floor in Harry's living room. He's playing with his toys while Liam and Harry pack Harry's things and he's being very curious of everything.

"He's my twin brother. His name is Marcel," Harry says, throwing another movie into the box.

Niall nods and eats a goldfish from the pack that Liam gave him. "Daddy said I can't have a brother or sister until he gets married. He said he had to adopt because two boys can't have a baby together."

Liam snaps his head to Niall then slowly turns it to gauge Harry's reaction. His eyebrows are raised, "You're gay?" Liam nods slowly, afraid of what he'll say. "Me too, mate," he winks and turns back around to finish with the movies.

Liam felt his cheeks heat up at the gesture. He'll admit, he's attracted to Harry. Even though he's only know him for about fifteen hours, everything about his just seems perfect. And especially the way he acts with Niall.

"Harry, I have to go potty," Niall says, standing up and grabbing Harry's hand.

"Okay, come here," he says, lifting Niall up and setting him on his hip.

Liam coos and he knows there's no way he won't fall for Harry.

~~~

Hi , guys !

I hope everyone enjoys the first chapter ! A lot of you seemed really excited about it in the prologue so I'm really happy about that.

I don't really have anything to say but if you like Narry you should totally go read my story Home Run Honey !

Vote , comment , fan , share.

Love youuuuuu

~~ Gracie