Chapter Eighteen

"Harry?" Liam calls from the bed, noticing Harry isn't asleep next to him. He hears the water running in the bathroom, the noise sounding more like the shower instead of the sink.

Liam gets up from the bed, the cold wood floors sending chills all over his body as he walks to their bathroom. The lights are off in the bathroom, the only thing lighting the space is the rising sun, which is barely up.

Just like he guessed, the shower is running and Liam sees Harry sitting on the cold tiles through the glass. The water is running over his shoulders, his head buried between his legs and he's shaking, but Liam doesn't know if he's crying or cold.

"Haz, baby? What the heck are you doing?" Liam's never seen Harry in this situation, he normally sleeps perfectly through the night, even when he's stressed, but Liam has never seen him stressed and sleepless.

When Harry doesn't answer, Liam gets worried and steps closer, calling his name again. Harry slowly lifts his head, eyes red and tired. "What, babe?" He asks, voice gravely and shaky like he just woke up.

"Are you okay, baby? What're you doing?"

"I must've fallen asleep, I was taking a shower," Harry says, laying his head back down on his legs.

"Harry, come on, get out. You look freezing, love."

"Help me," Harry says weakly and Liam can tell that he's started to cry.

Liam rushes forward and into the shower, soaking himself and his boxers. He turns the water off before he bends down and carefully cradles Harry in his arms and carries him back into their bedroom.

He places Harry gently on the bed and goes to their closet to get a towel and two pairs of boxers. As he's drying Harry off, he sees the dead look in his eyes, which worries him to no end.

"What's wrong, baby? What were you doing?" Liam shakes the towel through Harry's locks, then bends down to pull the boxers up the boy's legs.

"I need to go to the hospital, Liam," Harry says with no emotion, staring straight ahead.

"What? Why? Are you okay?"

"It depends," Harry breaths out, finally looking at Liam with tears starting to fall.

"Oh, come here, baby." Liam pulls Harry into his chest and lays down, cradling his boy close, trying to calm him down. "What's wrong? Please tell me..."

"I think I might be pregnant," Harry gasps and clutches Liam's chest in his hands. "When I was tested when I was born, the test was negative, and so was Marcel's, but I guess that there was a mix up, because I've been sick and when I said it the other day I was kidding, but, now I'm not so sure," he heaves and Liam runs his fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down.

"Baby, it's okay, calm down, please," Liam pleads as he tries to process the news himself. "What's so bad about this? We were going to adopt soon, anyways, now we'll have a baby of our own, one that's made from both of us..."

"You aren't mad?" Harry asks, leaning up to look at Liam, eyes bloodshot and snot covering his upper lip.

"No, baby," Liam chuckles but he feels bad considering their situation. "Why would I be mad? This is wonderful news, I'm very happy about this, Harry."

"We don't even know if it's true yet, Li," Harry says with a small smile on his face, which makes Liam's nerves a little calmer.

"Well, how about we get some sleep and when we wake up, we can call a doctor and make an appointment, how does that sound?"

"That sounds perfect," Harry sighs and closes his eyes, laying his head on Liam's chest. "Hopefully Niall sleeps in..."

~~~~

"Papa! Daddy! Wake up!" Niall shouts three hours and fifteen minutes later. He climbs on the bed, straddling Liam's torso.

"Niall, what time is it?" Liam asks, keeping his eyes closed.

Niall looks at the clock on Liam's nightstand, but doesn't really know what it says. "It is... Twenty o'clock," he says confidently.

Harry lets out a small laugh before he opens his eyes and smiles at his baby boy, who's only in his superman boxers with his hair everywhere. "Niall, are you sure it's twenty o'clock?" He asks, sitting up to look at the clock which reads 9:36.

"Yes, Papa, I read it all by myself," he says, leaning over to peck Harry on the lips. "Wake up, Daddy, you say we go to the park today."

"Ugh," Liam groans, grabbing Niall's sides to tickle him. "Are you sure I said that?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Niall lets out through a fit of giggles.

Liam stops, turning his head to look at Harry, who's smiling at him already. Liam places a gentle kiss on Harry's lips, pulling away and smiling like an idiot. "Let's go call that doctor."

~~~~

"I'm nervous," Harry says the next day as he and Liam are sitting in the examination room, waiting for the doctor to come back with Harry's results.

"Why, babe?" Liam asks, swiping his thumb over Harry's hand, hoping to calm his nerves.

"Because, if we are pregnant, our baby will be a bastard, born out of wedlock and I never wanted that, I always wanted to be married before I had a kid, you know?"

"No, I don't. I adopted Niall and I wasn't married. And you have Niall now and you aren't married... What are you trying to say?" Liam is confused, hoping Harry isn't saying what he thinks he is.

"Fuck, no, I didn't mean it like that. I love Niall, he's my baby but I always pictured us finding out we were pregnant or someone wants to give us their baby after our honeymoon, you know? Like, I wanted us to be married and a real family with Niall before another came along..." Harry explains, embarrassed that he made it look like Niall didn't matter to him that much.

"I understand, babe, but this is happening now and I'm happy with it."

"Me too."

"Well, why are you nervous if we aren't pregnant?" Liam asks, glancing at Harry who's biting his lip.

"We've psyched ourselves up for this, you know? Like, we think we're having a baby and if we actually aren't, I'll be so crushed..."

"I'm sure-"

There's a knock on the door, Liam opening it to reveal Harry's doctor. "Well, I guess a congratulations are in order, boys," Doctor Ray says, opening the folder that was under his arm, you're around seven weeks, Harry, your due date is July fourteenth. Congratulations."

Both boys sigh in relief, because this is really what they wanted.

~~~~

You comment and you shall receive.

35 people said yes. SO YAY MPREG

I started reading St. Ambrose Mental Health and Rehabilitation Center by naydi92  (it's a really great book, I like it a lot) that cin461d recommended and TYSM I LOVE IT THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU BC YOU ARE GREAT IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE TELL ME LILO IS REAL

That's all I believe. if anyone has a LILO that they'd like to rec (that's not by irishlarry or sext me bc I've read those) please share

Thank you have a nice day

VOTE COMMENT FAN SHARE FAM

I LOVE Y'ALL TTMAB

~~ GRACIE