Chapter Fifteen

"I'm so nervous," Harry says, running his fingers through his hair for what seems like the millionth time and, really, Liam is getting agitated. 

"Babe, it's okay. It's just one person and about one hundred people in the audience," Liam says, grabbing Harry's hands and pushing them to his sides.

"What about those other millions- billions- of people watching at home?" Harry challenges, arching his eyebrows at Liam.

"They aren't here, in front of you, so don't think about them. It's easy." Liam shrugs and leans back on the couch and it irritates Harry (more than it irritated Liam when Harry was running his fingers through his hair).

"You're a jerk, I hate you."

Liam smirks, knowing Harry will apologize later in the best way possible.

"Well act like you love him because you're on in thirty seconds," Liam's assistant says, walking past the couch the two are sitting on backstage.

"Thanks, Sam," Liam says, standing and pulling Harry with him. "Smile and breathe, if you don't want to answer a question squeeze my knee and I'll do it for you." Harry nods so Liam kisses his cheek, grabbing his hand and leading him onstage.

Harry can hear the interviewer already, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, we have Mister Liam Payne of Payno Records and his fiancé, Harry Styles!" The lady is peppy, which Harry is happy of because who wants a crabby interviewer?

The two walk out, smiles on their faces and hands clasped together. They sit next to each other on the couch, Harry closer to the interviewer so he feels safer.

"Hello, boys. How are you?" She asks, shaking each of their hands.

"We're good, Lisa, how are you?" Liam answers back, wrapping his arm around Harry's waist.

"I'm fantastic, I'm very excited about this interview and getting to know Harry." Her gaze shifts to Harry and he blushes, cuddling into Liam's side. "So, tell us about the wedding..."

"Well," Liam starts, "we've decided to get married in April, the seventh to be exact. We're getting married in a garden in Harry's hometown and then going on a honeymoon to Alaska..." Liam tells, not thinking about anything else that's worth telling.

"Alaska? Really?" Lisa asks, surprised.

"It's something different, Liam has been to mostly every place exotic for business and Alaska seems like fun," Harry speaks for the first time.

"Well, I would personally love to go to Alaska, my husband only ever takes me to Paris," she rolls her eyes playfully, making Liam and Harry laugh. "So April? Seven more months, are you stressing yet?"

Harry shrugs and scoots closer. "It's not going to be anything big, really. I have my brother who lives here in London and he's done the whole 'gay wedding thing' already so he's been a big help. I would have liked to get married sooner but I've always wanted to get married in the spring, so I guess I'll just have to wait."

"I got married in the spring, my colors were coral and turquoise and my flowers were beautiful. Have you decided on any of that yet?"

"I decided on lavender and mint but not the flowers yet. Wedding planning is just so much fun, I wish I got married more often!" Everyone in the audience laughs, including Lisa but Liam doesn't.

"Liam, you wouldn't like to married more often?"

"I think once is enough for me," Liam glares jokingly at Harry.

"Well, how about Niall? Is he excited?"

Liam and Harry share a look before Harry answers. "He's so excited. He keeps asking questions about it and asks if it's time for the wedding. The other day he walked downstairs in a suit and asked if he could wear it for the wedding. It's killing him that's it's not going by faster," Harry laughs and Liam agrees.

"I bet he's lonely having to wait alone. Are you thinking about kids soon?" There's a glint in Lisa's eye and Liam knows she did this on purpose, and he playfully glares at her.

"We both want to wait until we're married. We may get a surrogate so we can raise the baby, but we haven't decided. We're thinking that in the future we'll want about three or four kids total," Harry says and Liam feels like he hasn't talked at all during this interview.

Lisa asks a few more questions, mostly about music and about the record label, which Harry ignores, not knowing anything about the business. Soon enough, they're on the way to Zayn and Marcel's to pick up Niall.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Liam asks Harry as they drive down the highway, hands clasped on the console.

"No, it was fun. Why don't you get interviewed more often?" Harry asks back, gazing at Liam.

"I'm not anyone important, babe, I'm just a record producer."

"Yeah, but you have some of the most famous people in the world on your label," Harry shoots back.

Liam chuckles and glances at Harry. "I have a, like, two really, super famous people. People don't really care about me, Haz."

Harry huffs and slumps in his seat. "Well I think you're important."

Liam chuckles again and leans over to kiss Harry's forehead, "Thank you, baby." When Harry looks up, they're parked in Zayn and Marcel's driveway.

They both get out of the car and head towards the door, ringing the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door opens and there stands Marcel, holding a finger to his lips.

"They're sleeping," he whispers, letting them in.

The two walk in an look into the living room, seeing the two cuddled up together asleep. Louis has his arm wrapped around Niall and the smaller boys head is on his chest.

Harry coos and reaches for his pocket to take out his phone. He starts snapping pictures at all kinds of angles, trying to capture everything that's going on.

"Babe," Liam whispers, "I think that's enough. Let's just get him and go home."

Harry glares and Liam knows he said the wrong thing. He doesn't necessarily understand the obsession Harry has with his son and nephew getting married when they grow up.

"He can spend the night if you want or you can stay for dinner," Marcel whispers too, and he knows what the answer is when Liam smirks and walks over to Niall to lightly place a kiss on his forehead.

"Let's go, baby." Liam grabs Harry's hand and pulls him out of the house before he can kiss Niall, too.

"Liam!" Harry says as he's shoved in the car. "Why are we going home?"

"Daddy hasn't fucked his princess in a week."

Harry doesn't protest for the rest of the car ride home.

~~~~

Oh Em Gee.

I can't even express how grateful I am for all of the comments on the last chapter. There were so many and they made me so happy. There's over 80, which is like WOW

thank you guys so much. You all made me feel so much better.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update. I was at my sister's wedding for a week and then the past week at school I had tons of make up work.

So I'm going to do a Nouis spin off. I suppose I'll start that when this story is over. If you can guess the title, I'll dedicate the next chapter to you. I can't think of a hint to give, sorry

Now, thank you again for the last chapter. I love you all very very much.

Vote, comment, share

Love yous guys

~~ Gracie