Chapter Seven

"Daddy, do you have to go?" Niall asks as Liam holds him to his chest, saying goodbye.

"I do, baby. I promise I'll take you and Papa with me next time, okay?" Niall nods, keeping his hold on Liam.

"Niall, you're hogging Daddy," Harry chuckles. Niall doesn't move or reply, so Harry just joins in the hug and wraps his arms around the two. "We're going to miss you, Li. Aren't we, baby?" He asks Niall, getting a nod in reply.

"I'm going to miss you two, too," Liam says. Harry pulls away from the hug and Niall does the same, looking at Liam with his big, blue eyes and that's almost enough to make Liam stay. He hands Niall off to Harry, placing a kiss on the small boys lips. "I love you, baby. I'll be home soon, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy. I love you, too," Niall mumbles before he hides his face in Harry's chest.

Liam then leans up to kiss Harry. "And I love you, too. Take care of our baby and don't point the gun at anyone," Liam chuckles, trying to lighten the mood.

Harry rolls his eyes and places another kiss on Liam's lips. "Leave before I point it at you." He pushes Liam towards the car taking him to the airport and Niall looks up to wave goodbye one more time. "I love you!" Harry shouts once Liam rolls the window down after he's already in the car.

"I love you, too! I love you, Ni!"

"I love you, too, Daddy!" Niall calls. With that, the car is driving away, leaving Niall and Harry to stare at it longingly.

"Well, it's just you and me, babe," Harry tells Niall, kissing his hair.

Niall looks up at him. "Can I sleep with you while he's gone?"

Harry chuckles and walks back in the house. "Of course you can. We need to keep each other company while he's away, yeah?"

Niall nods and kisses Harry's cheek. "I love you, Papa."

"I love you, baby boy."

~~~~

A few days pass and Harry and Niall are doing good. They FaceTime Liam when they can, and, on most days, Liam and Harry text all day while Liam is at the studio. Harry and Niall have done nothing but lie around and shop, enjoying the time they have together, but they're ready for Liam to come home.

Harry sits on the couch, watching a movie with Niall's head in his lap. The small boy fell asleep around fifteen minutes ago, so Harry just runs his fingers through his hair. He's bored with the boy asleep, so he gets his phone out and scrolls through Twitter, smiling when he sees pictures of his boyfriend out and about in LA.

Liam may not be a pop star, but he's still famous and quite known in the world of music. He's the youngest and most successful music producer of the twenty-first century, and all of the hottest stars of the decade are signed with him. And his dashing good looks are also well known around the world.

He's still scrolling when he's sees an odd picture, something that makes his stomach twist and tears gather in his eyes. Liam is standing in a parking lot with a girl- Natalie, Harry remembers Liam telling him that was the girl he was signing and he showed him a picture- and she has her arms wrapped around his neck. Harry scrolls to the next picture, which is Liam with his hands on her arms, getting ready to push her off, not that Harry notices. He scrolls again, and his worst fears are confirmed.

Natalie has her lips pressed against Liam's, arms still wrapped around his neck. In the next picture, they're still kissing, but in the last one, they're apart and Liam has a strange look on his face while Natalie looks amused.

Harry flips the TV channel to something that would surely be talking about what had happened. Sure enough, a gossip channel has Liam's face plastered across the screen with the headline "Liam Payne: Cheating on boyfriend with new singer Natalie Wag?"

Harry starts crying as a picture of the two of them kissing comes up. Then a video of them kissing and getting in the car and driving away after. He's startled from his thoughts when his phone starts ringing and Liam's name comes across the screen.

"Hello?" He chokes into the receiver when he answers.

"Harry, baby, I-"

"Are you cheating on me? Is it true? Are you really fucking that girl instead of signing her?" Harry cuts Liam off. He gently stands up, being careful of Niall, and walks into the kitchen.

"Baby, no! She kissed me! I swear I pushed her off. I would never cheat on you; I love you," Liam says, trying to get Harry to understand that he would never cheat on him.

"I saw the video, Liam. I know you didn't push her away, she pulled away," Harry says with venom in his voice.

Liam sighs, realizing he isn't getting anywhere. "When she first grabbed me I tried to push her away. You have to believe me, baby." Harry can tell that Liam is crying. He can tell from the way his voice quivers and it almost makes him give in, but he doesn't. Harry is the one that should be upset, not Liam.

"I don't believe you," Harry whimpers.

Liam punches a wall, which Harry can't make out but he hears a groan and a crash. "Harry, you have to! I wouldn't cheat on you! I love you, I love you more than anything. You're my son's second father, I wouldn't ruin what we have because of some girl. Please!" Liam is now sobbing, making Harry cry even harder.

"I'm sorry, Liam," Harry sighs, "we can talk about this when you get home, but odds are, I'll be leaving as soon as you get back."

"Leave? Leave for where? How long?" Liam asks frantically, hoping he only means for a weekend on a holiday and not forever.

"Forever, Liam. We'll explain this to Niall when you get back. Goodbye."

"No, Harry-!" The line is already dead as Liam tries to stop Harry. He collapses to the ground in a mess of tears. He just lost the most important thing in his life besides his son.

~~~~

What the fuck Natalie Wag?! You ruined everything!

That's my best friend elohel. She's not a slut in real life (jk). Just imagine a tall, pretty blonde.

I don't really have anything to say.

The comments went up by two 😅 Come on, guys, I know you have it in you to comment. Please, comment the fuck out of my book.

Vote, comment, fan, share. Y'all, share my book with your friends or if you have a story here on wattpad, promote mine and I'll do something special 😉

I love you guys

~~ Gracie