Character Answers

This is in my POV. We're all kinda sat in Liam and Harry's living room and I ask them the questions. It's stupid I know, I'm sorry 😂😅

Three months later, Presley is six months old.

"Hiiiii, guys. So, after like seven hundred days, I've finally done this damn character ask, I apologize greatly. So we're starting with Harry!"

"He's not even here..." Liam says," looking around at all of the people lounging around his living room.

"Where is he?"

"He's feeding Pretzel," Niall says, munching on a bag of pretzels.

"Neil, you're eating your baby sister!" Louis says teasingly.

Niall looks down at the bag in horror like he didn't even realize what he's doing. "Daddy! You gave me pretzels!" Liam looks shameful as he gets up and leaves, coming back a few seconds later with goldfish. "That's better," Niall says, popping a few in his mouth.

"What's with all of the screaming?" Harry says, coming down the stairs with his precious baby girl in his arms.

"Finally! Harry come sit, we're starting the questions with you!" I say as Harry takes a seat next to Liam and hands Prez to him.

"Oh, yay!"

"The first question is from fanof1dbish and they say I love you Harry x. Not really a question..."

"I love you, too, bitch!" Harry says, making everyone laugh.

"LanaAdele wants to know how it feels to be married to Liam."

"Being married to Liam is an amazing feeling," Harry blushes. "Sometimes I wake up and he and the kids will have breakfast all ready. Or sometimes breakfast in bed... And he always tells me how beautiful I am and he makes me feel so special," Harry's voice cracks and he starts fanning himself. "I'm sorry! These damns hormones!"

"I love you, baby," Liam says, laughing and kissing Harry's forehead.

"I love you too, next question please!"

"Astoundingwonderland asks: how was having Niall give affecting you emotionally?"

Harry sighs and pulls Niall into his arms. "I felt like I was slowly dying... I know I haven't been Niall's father his whole life, but I love him and Presley more than anything in the world, besides Liam of course. If I lost him, I don't think that I would be able to continue living, as horrible as that sounds." He kisses Niall's head, making Niall turn around as place a kiss on his Papa's lips.

"Harryvslace says: you are the most precious human being, Liam is so lucky, how did you feel when you saw your baby girl for the first time?"

"I felt so happy! Pressie was all cute and tiny and she was so perfect and gorgeous," he rants, "I felt like the luckiest man in the world."

"Lilacharold says: what that mouth do.", I laugh, making Harry blush and his jaw drops.

"Sucks c.ock!" Some random voice says.

"What is c.ock?" Louis asks.

"Louis! You aren't allowed to say that!" Marcel says. Everyone laughs, except Harry and Marcel.

"We aren't talking about my mouth..." Harry mumbles.

"But it's so good, baby," Liam teases.

"Next question!"

"LanaAdele wants to know how you forgave Liam."

Harry sighs and looks at Liam. "Well, it was hard, I almost didn't, but when I heard what actually happened, it made it a little easier. And I don't know if I really couldn't have forgiven him, I don't know if I can raise two kids on my own. And I honestly don't think I could go the rest of my life without being with Liam..."