Chapter Twenty

* REALLY SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ*

"I am not freaking out, I am not freaking out..." Harry keeps mumbling to himself, pacing the length of the dressing room.

"Haz, it's okay, just sit down and breath," Marcel tries to coax, rubbing Harry's back.

"It's not okay, Marcel! My photographer is over an hour late! She's not coming, I know it, and my wedding won't be documented so when Liam and I old and have Alzheimer's, we won't know that we're married because we don't have any pictures of our wedding!" Harry shouts, falling down on the couch behind him.

"Okay, Harry, you're six months pregnant, you seriously need to calm down, for the baby." He makes Harry lean back on the couch, rubbing his arm comfortingly.

Harry takes a deep breath, rubbing his belly to calm down his baby who's fluttering around in his stomach. "Where's Niall?" He asks calmly, wanting his son to be near him so he can stay sane.

"He and Louis are with Liam, do you want Zayn to go get them?"

"Yes, please."

Soon, Niall and Louis come bounding through the door, quieting down when they see Harry with his eyes closed. "Papa? Are you okay?" Niall asks, climbing on Harry but being careful of his bump.

"Yeah, baby, but come cuddle with Papa," Harry says, opening his arms to let the boy fall into them.

"Papa, what does it mean for you and Daddy to get married?" Niall asks, head on Harry's chest.

"It means that me and Daddy will be together forever and ever and that we love each other very much," Harry responds, running his fingers lightly through Niall's hair.

"You and Daddy won't leave each other again, right?" Niall asks, fingers tightening on Harry's suit jacket, which makes Harry panic a little because he doesn't want wrinkles.

"No, babe, of course not. You and Daddy will never get rid of me."

"I never want to leave you, Papa..." Niall says it now, but Harry knows that eventually, Niall will want to leave him.

~~~~

"Do you, Liam James Payne, take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Liam says, smiling the biggest that Harry has ever seen him smile. The priest turns to look at Harry now, a new wedding band on Harry's finger.

"And do you, Harry Edward Styles, take Liam to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Harry croaks, slipping Liam's white gold band on his finger, where as Harry's has diamonds around the band.

" I now pronounce you, Mister and Mister Liam Payne. Liam, you may kiss your husband," the priest chuckles, smiling as Liam takes Harry by his waist and kisses him passionately.

Their guests cheer, making Liam and Harry smile because they're so happy that they finally married the loves of their lives.

Liam pulls away from the kiss, looking over Harry's shoulder to see Niall smiling and laughing. "Ni," Liam calls, motioning Niall over to him and Harry. "Come give your Daddies a hug, baby."

Niall runs over and sandwiches himself between Liam and Harry before Liam picks him up and they're all hugging. "I love you so much, baby," Harry says, kissing Niall.

"I love you, too, Papa," Niall says and Liam says the same, kissing Niall as well.

~~~~

"Ni?" Louis says when he and Niall are laying in bed that night.

"Yes, Lou?" Niall asks, turning his head to look at Louis.

"Do you think that me and you can get married one day?" He asks, tangling his and Niall's fingers together.

Niall smiles and blushes, looking away. He shrugs before Louis turns his face to make him look at him. "I don't know..."

Louis leans in and places a gentle kiss on Niall's lips. "I'd like to marry you one day, Nialler."

~~~~

Nouis is so cute 😭😭😭

Double update kinda

I hope Louis is okay, bc even if he's not in the hospital, he still looks sickly. And I love Louis very much.

I don't want to talk about this again tho.

How does everyone know about sophiam tho???

Okay that's it

COMMENT BC I LOVE COMMENTS

OH I ALMOST FORGOT DO YOU WANT THE BABY TO BE BOY OR GIRL VOTE

BOY

GIRL

VOTE COMMENT FAN SHARE

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL

~~ GRACIE