Chapter Nine

The picture at the top is their position, if you need help.

The door closes behind Yoongi, and Jimin snaps, pointing to the bed wordlessly. Taehyung climbs onto it and lays down the way Jimin likes him.

Jimin climbs up next to him, trailing a hand along the boys thigh.
Taehyung shivers under the touch, unused to the attention.

When Jimin reaches the hem of Taehyung's shirt he drags it up, bunching it above the boy's nipples. He helps Taehyung lift his hips and takes off the boy's shorts, leaving on his borrowed panties.

Jimin sits back to look at him, feeling himself harden in his slacks.
"Pretty boy." Jimin briefly wonders how anyone decided Taehyung was a boy, with such a pretty, feminine body. He kisses the boy's knee, uncaring as he loosens his belt, sliding it from his pants.

It's cute to listen to Taehyung's voice stutter as his breath speeds up. The boy sways his hips around, trying to get Jimin to touch him.

Jimin strokes Taehyung over his panties, finding the sweet little clit Taehyung desperately wants Jimin to touch.

He gives in, teasing it with his fingernails, making Taehyung writhe above him. He huffs, his head falling back into the pillows with a thump.

Jimin pets himself through his trousers while Taehyung isn't looking, cupping his erection and jerking it slowly through the material.
He quickly grows tired of that, pushing his pants down impatiently, throwing them onto the floor with his belt. He slaps his cock down onto Taehyung's pussy, grinding carefully against the slave's clit.

"Shit, even though you're so pretty you're probably all nasty inside, huh? From being used by all those people? That's too bad." Jimin pulls back, thinking for a moment. "I've got an idea, baby." He grins. "I think you'll like it."
Jimin climbs off of the bed and rifles through his suitcase. He comes back with a small dildo, thin but long, and sets it aside.

Jimin sits against the headboard, leaving his pants on the floor, and guides Taehyung to lay back against his chest. Like this, Jimin grabs the boy's thighs and pulls them closer, spreading them out to the sides. He strokes along the wet spot between Taehyung's legs, making him keen and press his head back against Jimin's chest.

"Sweet boy." Jimin chuckles breathlessly. Taehyung whines, grabbing Jimin's hand in an attempt to push it beneath his underwear.

"Oh, baby, desperate, huh? You can't just take what I give you? I'll have to train you eventually, I guess. We'll just start now. You are to keep your hands up here." Jimin instructs, lifting Taehyung's hands onto his master's shoulders.
"If you touch yourself, this all stops and you can stay desperate. I'll get off regardless, so I don't much care if you get to come or not. Do you understand?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung nods, clutching tight onto Jimin's shirt.

"Say yes sir." Jimin coaches.

"Yes sir," Taehyung gasps expectantly when Jimin's fingers finally curl under the edge of his underwear. The slave quivers as Jimin dances his fingertips along the soft pink flesh, teasing before sliding the final barrier off of Taehyung's legs.
As soon as the cloth is gone Taehyung snaps his legs back apart, welcoming Jimin's hand.

Jimin finally slips his index finger inside of Taehyung's wetness, pulling it back out to slide the slick over his clit. He flicks the nub back and forth quickly, Taehyung's body jolting so hard the bed vibrates.
Jimin laughs in incredulity, watching closely as the boy quivers under his touch.

"That's it, baby. Keep your hands where they are." He soothes, dipping his finger back into the boy's cunt, listening to him whining for Jimin to keep playing with his clit.