Chapter Ten

"Are you okay now, baby? Ready to continue?" Jimin asks, stroking Taehyung's hair back with one hand while he grabs the dildo with the other.

"Yes." Taehyung replies.

"Hmm?" Jimin asks, mercifully, tapping Taehyung's opening with the end of the sex toy.

"Yes, sir." Taehyung corrects.

"Good boy." Jimin smiles, slowly dipping two fingers back into Taehyung, still wet with cum. "Did it feel good when you came?" Jimin asks.

"Not really." Taehyung answers.

Jimin rubs at Taehyung's g-spot, getting Taehyung used to it. He presses harder, and Taehyung gasps.
"Does that feel good?" Jimin asks, excitedly.
Taehyung nods.

"It didn't feel good when you came because you didn't have my permission." Not quite, but Jimin's going to get his point across. "Your body knew you weren't supposed to come, so it tried to stop you. I suggest you wait for my permission from now on, if you want it to feel good."

Taehyung nods again.
"This time I'm going to require verbal confirmation." Jimin says.

"Huh?"

"That means I need you to say 'yes sir' if you understand." Jimin instructs Taehyung.

"Yes, sir." Taehyung copies.

Jimin decides it's good enough and brings the dildo back over. He starts sliding it in, Taehyung's gaze riveted on the toy. The boy grunts as it slides over his g-spot, made sensitive by Jimin's fingers.

Jimin grins wide, happy with the response.

"There we go, good boy. I'm gonna move it now, try not to be loud."

Taehyung nods, and he doesn't make a noise, but he arches his back when Jimin slides the toy out slowly. It's got smooth bumps on the sides and Taehyung can feel as each one slides against him.

Taehyung tries to look up at Jimin, but his master is scary upside down so he focuses back on the toy.
Jimin slides it in and out slowly a few times, watching Taehyung's thighs clench and his shoulders tense.

"Good job, baby. Making the toy all wet. Does it feel nice?" Jimin asks absentmindedly, his gaze stuck to the place the toy sinks into Taehyung. The plastic is maroon, contrasting sweetly to Taehyung's pussy, dark pink from the attention and friction. His entire cunt is covered in slick where Jimin rubbed it all over him.

Taehyung doesn't bother answering, trying to keep himself quiet besides his panting and sharp gasps.

"Ahh, I got distracted. I should hurry, huh? Don't want you to be asleep on the plane, or else you won't be able to have any fun with Jungkook." Jimin says.

"Fun?" Taehyung asks, squeezing his lips shut again.

Jimin chuckles. "Not that kind of fun, Taehyung." He reprimands gently. "We'll have to keep you from cumming for a while too, if you can't stop thinking about sex. Jungkook hasn't cum in seven months. Do you want to be like Jungkook?" The man asks Taehyung.

Normally Taehyung wouldn't care, he had just started being able to cum after longer than that, and he thinks he could do it again. But that was without Jimin. Taehyung already knows that with Jimin, Taehyung would be played with multiple times a day without release, and Taehyung couldn't handle that. He shakes his head.

"Good choice." Jimin praises, sliding his thumb over the slave's clit for a brief second before grasping the toy securely. "Let's hurry so you can go to sleep." He says, quickly sliding the toy from the boys insides and plunging it back in.