1

3rd Person POV

As Y/n stood on the sandlot for the last time, she looked around the empty field, admiring the area she's been coming to everyday for 4 years.

"I'm gonna miss you, darling." Yeah-yeah said, coming from behind the young girl who was on the verge of tears.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Yeah-yeah.." the girl responded, trying not to cry. She hated crying infront of people, especially boys.

"Do you have to go?" Yeah-yeah pleaded. "I'm afraid so.." Y/n responded, almost letting a tear slip but catching it before it fell from her eye.

Yeah-yeah hugged the girl tightly as her parents came into the sandlot, looking for her, as it was time for them to leave.

"Y/n! Come on sweetie, it's time to leave!" Her mother called.

Y/n pulled away from the tight hug and sniffled. Tears started falling from both young kids' eyes.

"Goodbye Yeah-yeah.." Y/n said, not caring about the tears streaming down her face.

"No...no you can't go" Yeah-yeah raised his voice, slightly. "I have to.." Y/n said, not wanting to argue about the fact she has to leave.

She started walking backwards towards her parents.

She turned around when she reached her parents.

As Y/n and her parents left the sandlot, they left Yeah-yeah all alone with his thoughts.

Yeah-yeah dropped to his knees, putting his head in his hands, and started crying, as the sky grew darker, as it was getting late in the day.

Just then Benny walked into the sandlot, looking for his glove he had left a few hours before.

Benny walked over to Yeah-yeah and put his hand on his shoulder, kneeling down next to him.

"She's gone man...gone..." Yeah-yeah said, slightly looking up at Benny.

Benny didn't say anything. Instead, he helped Yeah-yeah up and started walking home.

Yeah-yeah left for his own house soon after, crying lightly the whole way.