8

Yeah-yeah's POV

As Benny and I walked back to the sandlot for our one a year night game, I decided to tell him what happened.

"Benny man, guess what"

"What's up yeah-yeah?"

"I uh talked to Y/n earlier" I informed him. "Woah really?" "Yeah yeah I did" I stifle a laugh. "We talked for hours" I think back on the conversations we had.

"I miss her man.." I quietly tell Benny. "I know you do. We all do" he replies.

Y/n POV

"Hannah!" I call out to my friend. She comes running back to me only to grab my hand and drag me with her.

"Hannah what are you doing!?" I yell. "You'll see!" She yelled back.

Hannah is my new friend. We met at school a few weeks ago. She's pretty fun. But she's nothing like Yeah-yeah..

I think back on the conversations me and Yeah-yeah had earlier.

.

"Y/n! Earth to Y/n!" Hannah waved her hand infront of my face, bringing me back to reality. I looked around and noticed we were at her house.

"Surprise sleepover!" She squealed. "Yay.." I mumbled. Hannah was great and all but Yeah-yeah was better.

"Sorry Hannah but I can't do this.." I said and left her house.

I walked home with my head hung low. All I wanted was to see my best friend again. Even if it was just for one tiny second.

Hannah came running up to me and pulled my arm. I tried to get out of her grip but failed.

"Hannah let go of me! I'm going home!" I yelled at her. "No you can't go home-were having a sleepover!" She yelled back.

"I DON'T WANNA HAVE A SLEEPOVER!" I yelled and finally got out of her grip.

I started running home, tears forming in my eyes. I don't know why they were, but they were.

3rd Person POV

Hannah quickly pulled out her phone and called Y/n's mom.

"Y/n is on her way home!" She yelled into the phone and hung up.

Hannah and Y/n's mom were planning to send Y/n back to Utah. Y/n's mom was getting everything ready for the going away party at home, hence the surprise sleepover.

Y/n's mom didn't take any decorations down.

If Y/n was going to come home, she was going to be in for a big surprise.