13

3rd Person POV

Y/n has been home for about a week now. She moved in with Benny and his mom, since her mom was still in Arizona.

Y/n POV

I was currently hanging out with Yeah-yeah. We were at a local Diner in town.

"Hey uh can we maybe go to the park? I need to talk to you about something" Yeah-yeah said. "Yeah sure" I grabbed his hand and we walked to the park.

When we got to the park we sat down on a bench.

"So what do you wanna talk to me about?" I asked. "Well...so you know Scotty right?" He started. "Yeah that new kid that moved here after I left" I responded.

"So I was talking to him one of the days you were gone and...he asked me if I saw you as a soulmate..." he continued.

"And at the time I didn't know what I saw you as, past a best friend that I've known forever" he said.

I sat back and listened.

"A few days went by and I kept thinking about what he said. And everytime I thought about it, I missed you more and more" he continued.

"And last week I came to the conclusion that-" he grabbed my hands. "I do see you as more than a best friend" he looked me straight in the eyes.

"I feel that you're my soulmate, Y/n. I feel that we're made for eachother" he confessed.

I just stared up at him, lost for words.

"I-i-" I hugged him. "I thought I was the only one" I said.

He pulled away from the hug.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

- DUN DUN DUNNNNN cliffhanger you're welcome :) also this was so cliche and sappy I love it but I hate it at the same time also I apologize for this buttt you have to wait till next Thursday for the next chapter :/ sorryyyyyy but that's what's listed on my schedule and if I change it everything will be a mess