11

Y/n POV

I was now on the plane back to Utah.

I couldn't be more excited! But I'll miss my mom...she's sending me to stay with Benny and his mom.

.

Soon the plane landed. I got all my bags and walked to the lobby in the airport.

"Y/n! Oh it's good to see you sweetie" Benny's mom greeted me. "Hi Ms.Rodriguez" I greeted back. "Oh, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Jennifer" She laughed. "I'll remember that.." I told her.

We got in her car and started driving back to her house.

.

"You can put your stuff in Benny's room for now!" Jennifer yelled from downstairs. "Ok!" I yelled back.

After I put my stuff in Benny's room, I made my way back downstairs. "I'm gonna go to the sandlot...see if anyone's there" I mentioned before walking out. "Ok sweetie, have fun" Jennifer called out.

3rd Person POV

Y/n walked to the sandlot, with a smile on her face. She couldn't wait to see everyone.

"She obviously doesn't even care about us!" Ham yelled. "She hasn't called or anything!" Bertram added.

Yeah-yeah kept quiet. She had called him, but he didn't want anyone else to know, even though he had already told Benny.

"She might as well stay in Arizona forever because she's obviously never coming back!" Timmy yelled. "Never coming back!" Tommy repeated.

Y/n came up to the entrance of the sandlot and looked around. She didn't see Benny at all. But the rest of the boys were there.

A smile formed onto her face when she saw Yeah-yeah.

She walked a little closer, still without going noticed by the boys.

"Yeah-yeah, you've been awfully quiet" Kenny said. "Oh I was just thinking about how..she's so stuck up with the way she doesn't even bother to call any of us or even vist! I don't don't know why any of us became her friend in the first place!" Yeah-yeah yelled. Only he knew he was lying.

Y/n felt the color drain from her face.

"Wow...amazing job with the welcome back party! Glad I didn't miss it cause who would wanna miss this?!" Y/n yelled, sarcastically, and backing away from the group.

She turned and left the sandlot.

"Y/n wait!" Yeah-yeah called after her.

"Screw you guys!" He yelled at the boys and ran after Y/n.