5

Yeah-yeah POV

When we reached the sandlot, Benny was livid. He hates anyone being even 2 seconds late.

"Where have you two been!?" Benny yelled. "I-uh-we were-um-" I stuttered but Scotty interrupted me. "I'm sorry..it's my fault..I asked Yeah-yeah a question about Y/n and it took longer than expected..sorry.." Scotty covered for me.

"Whatever. Let's just play." Benny said and walked off, grabbing the bat.

We played ball for a while but no one seemed too interested in the game. Maybe because it's the first time we've ever played ball without Y/n in 4 years. Or maybe it's because another person was taking her spot on the team..

.

I walked to Benny's house after dinner. I wanted to know why he was so pressed today. I mean, he's usually pressed but not this pressed.

"Oh hi Alan" Ms.Rodriguez smiled. "Hi Ms.Rodriguez, is uh Benny here?" I asked. "Yes Benjamin is upstairs in his room. Would you like to come in?" She asked. "Uh yes please" I responded.

Talking to adults makes me nervous.

I went upstairs to Benny's room and knocked on his door. "Come in!" He yelled. I walked into his room and saw him sitting at his desk with his head down.

"You alright, man?" I asked as I walked fully into his room, closing the door behind me. "Could be better i guess." He responded, blankly. "What's wrong, man? You've been off today." I asked, sitting next to him.

"I miss her man.." he said.

I knew who he was talking about.

He was talking about Y/n. We all missed her but I think me and Benny missed her the most.

I ended up staying the night at Benny's house. We watched video memories of Y/n and video memories of stuff we've all done together.

It was a fun night but it got sad real quick when we found the video of me and Y/n dancing in the sandlot.

But other than that..it was fun.