16

Yeah-yeah POV

"She said she wasn't ready for a relationship" I told him. He nodded slowly.

"Maybe you should tall to her about this" he said. "I tried!" I said. "She wouldn't tell me anything" I mumbled.

"Maybe she wasn't in the mood at the time. Or maybe it was because yall were in public and she didn't want to. There has to be more to it. Just go to her house and ask"

I nodded. "Ok"

||

I knocked on Y/n's door.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, opening the door. "Can I talk to you?" I asked hopeful. She motioned for me to come inside.

We went up to her room and sat on a small couch against the wall.

"What's up?" She asked quietly. "Why aren't you ready for a relationship?" I asked, grabbing her hands gently. She flinched at the sudden touch.

I looked down at her hands and back up at her.

"Did someone...?" I trailed off. She nodded, tears welling up in her eyes.

I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered. "Don't be, it's not your fault" she whispered back.

I pulled back from the hug.

"Not for that-well yes for that-but I meant for asking you out before asking for your consent...it wasn't right" I apologized.

We stared into eachother's eyes for a minute. Subconsciously, I leaned in, her doing so as well.

Next thing I knew, our lips connected.

We stayed like that for a moment, our lips moving in sync, before pulling apart for air.

As we pulled away, I saw a bright smile on her face.

"I think I'll take you up on that girlfriend offer now" she nudged me. "Really!?" I asked.

She kissed my cheek. "Yeah yeah I think I will" she smirked.

"Hey!" She laughed.

We started playing around, tickling eachother.

I pinned her to the ground, hovering over her.

"I missed you so much" I said softly. "I missed you too" she said back, in the same tone.