9

3rd Person POV

"Mom!" Y/n yelled through tears. "Yes honey?" Her mother answered from upstairs. "I wanna go home!" Y/n yelled up the stairs to her mother who was in Y/n's bedroom.

"Come to your room so I can hear you better!" Her mother lied. She could hear her daughter just fine.

Y/n walked up the stairs with her head hung low. As she reached the top of the stairs she looked down the hall to her bedroom, which had the door closed.

She walked down the hall to her closed bedroom. She slowly turned the handle as she approached the door.

Y/n POV

"SURPRISE!" my mom yelled as a walked into my room.

I jumped back, surprised. I looked around the room and saw decorations.

'You're going home!' The banner read.

"Home..?" I mumbled.

"You're going home sweetie" my mom smiled.

"I thought I was home.." I said, remembering that my mom told me this was my home now.

"No..this isn't your real home." She put her hands on my shoulders and bent down to my level. "Your home is with your friends..in Utah..where you've lived for your whole life" she finished.

"I haven't been with my friends in a year...I doubt they'll wanna see me." I said, moving out of her grip and sitting on the bed.

"Oh sweetie, of course they will...and if they don't..then they're not your friends" she kissed my forehead and walked out of my room.

I looked over towards my desk and noticed something on it. I walked over to it and picked up the little paper.

A plane ticket...she was sending me home...my real home...

Long Gone || Alan Mcclennanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें