•••ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ sɴᴀᴄᴋs•••

I always loved to walk at night, it makes me clear my head up to the chaotic family I've always had. I love my family, I really do but sometimes they tend to overlook the worst case scenarios. They're supportive and I appreciate it, although it seems like my family have some important matters to attend to, whenever I ask about our family history.

Slowly, I flicked my eyes towards the mirror, looking at the lifeless look in my eyes. The previous night events suddenly flashing by across my mind.

Last Friday night, the school dance was held upon our school gym. The night started out normally, like every school dance should. I made my first mistake of the evening as I said yes to one of the students named Minho. Along with the horrible date, that night my best friend Arya, ended up being hospitalized, due to an unknown creature that is yet to be discovered. Unlike some other victims, my best friend is lucky enough to be spared of her life. There were minor cuts and bruises that scattered all over her slim body, bad enough to land her in a hospital for a few days.

Groaning loudly as I realized that it's night time and I have to go on a nearby convenience store to buy myself a midnight snacks. My family was out again, due to some "IMPORTANT" business that a teenager like me still wouldn't understand what that matter is. Putting my shoes on, I walked down the street towards the convenience store. Shivering ever so slightly, I might have a lot of things in my mind considering that I just forgot to bring my jacket. Hurrying myself inside the store, getting the things that I need, I paid for it and went outside.

Opening the two hot packs that I bought to lessen my shivering and take my usual stroll out in the neighbourhood. Upon stumbling in a comfy looking coffee shop, I went in and ordered my favorite drink.

The café was almost empty, there was only 7 group of boys that I've seen in the school campus and a woman, of course wouldn't forget myself to include and 2 other workers. It was peaceful until I feel like a pair of eyes is staring right at me, looking around to see who or where that pair of eyes belongs to. Sighing, sadly I didn't catch the person, maybe I'm just imagining things.

All of a sudden my phone rang, answering the incoming call, I finished my drink and walk out of the cafe. It was my mom saying that they just got back and she needed me home as soon as possible.
Dropping the call, I took my time to walk and clear my head up on my way home. My whole body shivered, the temperature went colder than it is before, feeling like there was someone or perhaps something that's stalking me. I walked faster, as I did so I felt the night stalker increased it's speed. When I was just a few blocks away from home a hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around. The person's hand is too cold to be true but I assume that it is because of the temperature tonight.

Looking at the person who grabbed me, I was captured by his captivating eyes. "Uhm... Sorry if I scared you, I was trying to get your attention but you didn't seem to hear me, you were to frightened and you forgot this." He said, strangely not even a slight evidence of him being out of breath from chasing me, as he handed me the snacks that I bought in the convenience store. I feel my cheeks heat up as I was too embarrassed that I've been that paranoid. "Thank you" I plainly replied as the boy nodded and walk off. There was something strange with him, I remember him being one of the coldest and distant person in our school.

Calming myself down, I continued on my way home. When I arrived my mother said that there was someone who wants to pay us a visit and would be staying with us for a month. Unfortunately it was my so called Grandfather. He went to me, the old man even tried to give me a hug but I refuse to and ran up to the stairs to my room.

I absolutely hate his gut and I don't even know why. I just keep getting this feeling that he isn't the one who you want to trust. It's stupid I know, but what can I say? I've been feeling that way since I met him 4years ago.

Strangely, the stranger's eyes couldn't stop running through my mind. There was something in it that screams mysterious. He has this adorable yet fierce boba or doe like eyes. He also have this smooth and calming voice, it sounds timid but at the same time dangerous. I can tell that I saw him somewhere in the school campus, he's one of those popular guys named ENHYPEN.

I didn't quite catch his name but I do recognize his face. He's popular but I don't know his name, you may ask why? Well I don't really pay attention to these type of things, besides pushing myself into good looking guys  was not a good idea. Wouldn't want to be like the other "girls", they're annoying, not to mention their whining is unbearable.

Upon realizing that I've been thinking too much, I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I'm done I opened my laptop and watched some netflix, grabbing my snacks, in an instance I finished one pack of Lays.

The movie finally ended and it was currently 11:30pm. Getting up from my bed, I brushed my teeth and turn off the laptop. Sighing, this is probably the 20th time I sighed today. With a lot of things going on in this neighbourhood, I don't think it'll lessen that soon. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes thinking that I'll be visiting Arya to check on her tomorrow after school and maybe bring some flowers or fruits, in case she wakes up and gets her tummy absolutely asking for food. Again, I sighed. Thinking that I should probably go to bed.

••Morning••

Waking up from the sound of my alarm clock ringing, I groaned, turning it off. Dragging myself up to get ready for school. I was eating my breakfast peacefully untill the old man decided to join me and bother me about my grades. Eating my breakfast at a faster pace to avoid having a long conversation with the man who sat across from me, I answered his question that my grades were good and with that I excused myself and walk my way to school.

Just as I arrived, the chaotic students has already been goofing around. It was noisy and it wasn't surprising, but what surprised me is when someone placed their arms on my shoulder, what surprised me more was that Arya was the one who did the action. Smiling and acting like she wasn't attacked by an unknown creature, she's always been like that and that is one of the so many reasons  of why I love her.

"Don't give me that look Y/n, I just got discharged yesterday. Being in the hospital for a week is excruciating and boring, my dad even told me to attend school tomorrow but I said that I'm fine and I don't wanna be stuck inside the house doing nothing."
She stated, as she took her arm off of my shoulder, only to clasped her slim arms in mine. "Well, that's good then! I was planning to visit you later but seems like I wouldn't have to" I said, dragging her infront of my locker.

Arya and I are now walking towards our first class, I'm also filling her up on the lessons that she missed and the events that happened to me last night. I was too focus on explaining the scenario of last night to Arya that I didn't even noticed that I was about to bump into a group of boys. Bowing my head and saying my apologies, I looked up only to see the same doe eyes looking at me. I once again apologized and dragged my dear friend away from them.

"Why would you do that?? You just literally bumped into THE Yang Jungwon, you imbecile!" She all of a sudden flicked me in the forehead.
"Yahh! He was the guy that I was talking about" I flicked her forehead back. Not to mention Arya has a big crush on one of them named Sunghoon.

Our never ending bickering went on and on until, someone tapped my shoulder, I looked back only to see the seven handsome and mysterious boys.

So, Yang Jungwon was his name huh? Interesting, I thought to myself.