•••ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ•••

It was hard avoiding him, I still can't stop crying over it. My friends asked me what happened and when I told them, they immediately told me that everything's going to be alright. I love how they tried to make me feel better, I'm very lucky to have them.

A month has passed since the night of that Masquerade ball. Since then I started distancing myself, he made it pretty clear that he hate me. Everytime I saw him with his friends on the hallway, I would always turn around and hide myself from him. When I enter the room he's in, it's either I look down so that my face was covered by my hair or I walk out.

Whenever i see him taking the same path as mine I'll turn around and took the other way around. It's heartbreaking, I'm having a hard time coping up with all the pain.

But life goes on, he might think that I'm stupid but not stupid enough to kilk myself just because I couldn't handle the pain anymore.

I've been hanging out with K lately, for some reason my friends were always with Enhypen.

I was at the school's cafeteria, sitting alone. I saw my friends enter the cafeteria with Enhypen right behind them. They were all talking, I understand the girls so I don't really held grudges towards them for being friends ith those seven good looking boys. They're fun to be with even though they might look distant.

I looked away and decided that using my phone would be the best distraction.

"Hey Y/n!" I looked up only to see my friends calling me over their table. I shook my head at them and give them a tight smile. My friends frowned but nodded understandingly. They knew about my situation so I'm sure they do understand. My heart skipped a beat when I accidentally look at him. He was looking directly at me, I was about to smile at him when I remembered what he said that night.

A tear escaped my eye and I wiped it off as soon as possible. I immediately tried to cover my face with my hair when a hand suddenly tucked the strands of hair covering my face to my ears. I was shocked and when I looked at the person, I saw K smililing at me widely.

"Stop covering you face with the hair of yours, you aould be the long lost sister of sadako if you didn't stop that" he jokingly said, I smiled at him as a lonesome tear escaped from my eye once again. I really appreciate his efforts of making me feel better and I will be forever thankful to him.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He softly asked as he wipe my tears away.

"Nothing" I muttered.

Thankfully he didn't say anything else beside nodding his head. We talked and talked and when it lunch time was finally over, I sighed.

"Bye K, see you around" I said and he did the same. It was my free period so I decided to go to the rooftop.

I inhaled the fresh air once I reach the rooftop. These days I always find myself alone at the rooftop.

I cried and cried hoping the pain to wash away but it never did. I was standing at the edge of the school's rooftop. Weeping softly, I find myself loving the sight as I cry. I didn't even notice someone entered.

"I see, ending your life was what you choose huh? Pathetic" I know that voice very well. I didn't dare to look at him and just kept on looking at the view. "Is that what you think was the best thing to do? You disgust me" he added.

"Why aren't you responding?" He asked getting pissed off.

"I thought you don't want to see or hear me anymore? Why are you here?" I asked tone void of emotions while tears stream down my face harder than before.

"This is what you want right? You want me gone from your sight, why not make it happen?" I continued sobbing. I wasn't really planning to jump but I don't really know why I said that.

"You're pathetic"

"Is that all you can say? If you find me pathetic, stupid, annoying and that you hate me, why did you go here just to bother me?! I'm trying my hardest to stay away from you and to move on but you keep on making it hard for me! Why can't you just leave me alone peacefully while I did you some favour of never seeing or hearing me?! If you disgust me then go and never look my way, you're unbelievable" I ranted looking at him directly.

"Why do you have to be like this? Why can't you be nicer? Why do you treat me this way?" I asked tired of crying.

"For once Jungwon, for once. If you don't really want to see me then go and never look my way. I'm already doing you a favour, so please just stop this and let me move on" I murmured gasping and sobbing at the same time.

"I always find it amusing to mess with you, I do hate you tho. I just wanted to see your reaction when I approached you and now that I did. Goodbye" he said smugly, hands in his pockets as he eyed me carefully.

"Sure~ that way you wouldn't have to deal with my stupid and ugly face. But before I fully leave you alone, please take care and remember that I always love you" I said as my decision was final. I gave him a sad smile as the never ending tears wouldn't stop dropping.

He clicked his tongue and just like that he left me alone. With a heart smashed into a million pieces.

"Goodbye Yang Jungwon" I smiled sadly. Trying my best to rid myself up with these stupid tears, I wipe the back of my hand over my cheeks repeatedly.

I walk away, away from the person who broke me multiple times and away from the person whom I love...