•••ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴅ ғʟᴀɢ•••

"You what?!" They shouted making me cover my poor ears.

"I think I like him, I know it's weird but I just do. Don't ask why 'cause I don't know either"

"You're in for a big trouble" Chaeryoung said as she tried to get rid of the shock she felt when I said I like Jungwon.

"You know what guys? Let's sleep I'll be going in the woods tomorrow since it's weekend and I have nothing to do"
I sighed and they all agreed.

Morning came and all of us left after having breakfast the six of them are going to the mall to shop but since I'm not interested I excused myself and told them that I'll be releasing some arrows at the woods.

I got myself ready before making my way down the weapon room, I don't even know why we have this but maybe it's because my family loves these type of things. I fetch my bow and arrow and when I'm done I locked the door. I was about to head off when Dale asked me where I was going. "I'm bored and I wanted to release some arrows" I said uninterested, he nodded his head and told me to be on my merry way.

I set foot inside the woods and found my usual spot. Some of my arrows are still penetrating the trees that has a carved out circle in the middle, I forgot to take them off again, I sighed. Yup, that's my targets.

I notched and arrow on my bow, stretch and release. It hits the target perfectly. When I was about to release my second arrow, a crunch of leaves can be heard I turn around ready to release the arrow if something attacks me only to find Jake walking his way towards me.

I lowered my aim and stared at him.
"Why are you here?" He asked once he stopped in front of me.

"Wanted to release some stress and arrows, so here I am"

He looked behind me only to see my arrow penetrating the tree neatly. He raised a brow at me and said "You're not supposed to be alone in the woods whether it is in the morning or evening" he stated as he pushed his hair away from his forehead.

"I've been doing this for a very long time now, I don't need anyone babysitting me just because I want to hit some targets" I strenly said at him.

"I'm sorry in behalf of Jungwon, I know he ruined your night yesterday"

"It was not your fault that your friend is an absolute asshole and a fucking hypocrite"

He nodded and said "I'll best be going now, see you around" he waved and walked off. I continued what I came here for and left when it's lunch time.

I remember about the tournament, it will be held on our school and I didn't have enough time to practice. I indeed was good at volleyball but I never expected that I will be recruited to fight for the tournament and would not have enough time to train. I'm kinda nervous but I believe that I and my team can do it.

I got off my bed and took a stroll in the neighbourhood it was now night time and the breeze was calming.

I walked to the park and sat down on one of the benches. I felt someone took the vacant seat beside me, I looked at the person and with a frown I stood up. He grab my wrist, he fucking grab my wrist! I tried to take his grip off but he was too strong.

"What the fuck do you want asshole?"

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked venom lacing his voice dangerously.

"You said that you don't want anything to do with me. So, here I am! I'm letting you be and for fuck sake let go of me!" I shouted trying to pry his hands off of me.

"I'm warning you, stay away from him. He's up to no good"

"Oh how the tables have turne Mr. Yang, as if you're also up to no good?! You're nothing but a jerk and a hypocrite!" I spat as I forcefully took his grip off, to which I successfully did.

"Fine! Do whatever you want, but if something happens to you, I'll make sure to rub it on your face that I was right all along" he said and walked off.

"Fucker" I mumbled.

I went home immediately after that confrontation. I rushed upstairs and didn't even dare to eat with my family as I've lost my appetite. I laid myself down on my king sized bed before exhaling loudly and closing my eyes to think deeply. He was so full of himself, I hate him but why was my heart still beating rapidly whenever I think of him? Stupid heart and stupid me. How can I be so stubborn? I'll be graduating soon! I shouldn't start having feelings with jerks when my graduation is just in 3 months!

How will I handle it now? You're driving me crazy Jungwon and I hate to admit that I'm falling for you deeper even if you're a one of those walking red flags.

I'm a fool for letting myself fall for someone like you. Is it really natural for a person to fall in love this quickly? But I must prevent myself from falling any harder. You, L/N Y/N needs to stop this shitty things called feelings. He's a walking red flag and he won't do you any good. That's it!

"That's right, a walking red flag and I forbid myself to willingly be the pole."