•••ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇs•••

I knocked on the door three times before it opened. Our eyes met as hers grew wide and in an instant she pulled me into a tight hug.

"How? Why?" She asked.

"I just came back this afternoon, Gosh I missed you!" I said as I hugged her one more time.

"We missed you too! Come on in, My mom prepared something for you"

"Oh my, Y/n! How have you been?" Her mother asked..

"I've been good auntie" I answered as they both ushered me towards the dining table.

"I missed your cooking auntie! It taste so good!" I exclaimed as I stuffed my mouth with foods.

"You grew your hair and the way you dressed changed too, you grew so beautifully" She stated as I blushed at her words.

"Stop it mom, you're making her blush" Arya laughed.

After eating, Arya decided to bring me where the other girls are. I have no idea where we're going except tge fact that we are in front of the woods.

"Are they at the tree house?" I asked but she didn't answer and just smiled at me mischievously. "Stop smiling like that idiot" I smacked the back of her head and she gave me a playful glare. We kept walking and walking until we reached the path where our tree house are at.

"Isn't our tree house that way?" I asked once more as she dragged me towards the opposite way.

"Yeah, just shut up" she said annoyed.

We walked and walked until I saw a very familiar palace, the same palace where my heart broke the very first time. "What they're here?! Hell no! Let go of me, I wanna go home!" I tried to take her grip off of my wrist but she held onto it tightly.

"The others have been waiting for you as well as the boys, well Jungwon is an exception but just come with me" after she said that the wooden doors opened, I saw the girls and they eyes grew wide. They ran to us as I muttered "Bitch" and glared at Arya.

"You're finally home! We missed you!" Yuna said hugging me tightly.

"Calm down ladies, don't squish the hell out of me" I breathed out, pushing them away slightly.

"Come on the boys are inside" Chaeryoung said dragging me with her and the other girls followed after us. I felt a sense of deja vu once I entered the large wooden doors. I looked around and saw that nothing has changed the interior was still the same.

"Where did you girls go?" Heeseung's voice echoed out the whole room. His eyes landed on me, i got nervous but he hugged me all of a sudden. It felt like forever but I reciprocate the gesture. The sounds of heavy footsteps echoed to the hallway and there appeared the rest of  Enhypen.

When they saw me they ran as fast as they could and tuckle me down the floor. I groaned my butt hurts as well as my back.

"Did you really miss me that much?" I asked and chuckled. I look at the hallway and saw him standing there. I didn't pay any attention when I touched something as cold as eyes.

It was my turn to widen my eyes, I looked down and saw that it was Sunghoon's hand. It can't be, they can't be one. I've been with them before I left but I was too naive to notice. Their pale white skin and cold body, they're one of them. My thoughts was interrupted when Jake asked me.

"Hey you okay?

"I-i... Yes yes I am"

"You changed a lot, your hair, the way you dress yourself, it doesn't make sense. Why would you change yourself?" Jay asked buffled.

"I didn't, I've always wanted to dress like this but it didn't really suit my personality back then, Niw that I'm a little more mature I think it suits me" I explained and they all noded.

We talked about a lot of things, the girls went home and when I was about to head off, Enhypen asked me to stay behind.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"We see you already know about your family huh?" Jungwon asked trying to intimidate me.

"And if I do? Are you going to suck my blood off huh?" I mocked, cocking my head to the side and giving him a deadly glare.

"Hmm... I guess your not that stupid now" he said flashing his red eyes at me but instead of getting scared, I grew to love it, I don't know why but I just did.

"Stop it Jungwon" Sunoo warned.

"Why would I? She already knew" he said stating the obvious.

"It wasn't the right thing to do hyung" Ni-ki said trying to knock some sense to his so called Jungwon hyung.

"See Ni-ki is smarter than you" I taunt at him. In a blink of an eye he was already in front of me. I raised my brow at him letting him know that I wasn't intimidated.

"Leave us alone" he started dangerously low. "I said leave the two of us alone!" He demanded and I saw that the others went to another room.

"Really? Very matured Jungwon" I said sarcastically as I attempt to oush him off of me only to be pinned at the wall. I gasped in shock.

"Get off you bastard!" I said.

"You scared now?" He asked mockingly.

"No, I'm a hunter and I've dealt with someone like you before" I said glaring at him.

"Sure you do"

"Tell me, did you move on?" He asked a smirk displaying at his lips. But I didn't answer, I was too stunned to speak.

"You haven't, have you?" He said leaning closer. Just like that I pushed him of off me.

"Stop being a jerk and leave me alone" I spat before I tried to open the door. Just when I was about to grab the knob he spun me around.

"You know, you've made me suffer. I would like if I didn't say that I didn't miss you, constantly bothering and annoying the shit out of me"

"Don't be so full of yourself, I may still have feeling for you but not for long"

"What you want to find your werewolf K? He's not what you seem he is" he said angrily.

"And what? Am I supposed to listen to you now?"

"That you should, if you want to libe then it's best if you stay away from him"

"He wouldn't do such things, he wasn't like you!"

"Of course he isn't like me, I'm a vampire, he's a werewolf. We're totally different kind of being. He wants to hurt you but I don't..."

"Oh really? You DON'T want to HURT me?! You already did Jungwon! He was there when I have no one and then you're going to tell me that he's dangerous?! You are way out of line!" I shouted at him pushing his chest at every word I said.

"Go on, but don't put the blame on me when something happen. I already warned you, I already did my part so it's up to you whether you're going to listen or you're gonna be your stubborn ass self" He said as he opened the door and walked away. I scoffed and stormed out of their house.