•••ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ•••

Jungwon and I has been in a relationship for 3 months now. It was smooth and we really haven't fought about anything yet. Our friends are very supportive about our relationship, on the other hand I haven't tell my parents about it. I wasn't ready yet and besides I know that they knew Jungwon was a vampire.

Mom told me to stay away from the boys back then and I'm sure Jungwon and the others being a vampire was the reason.

K? Well, he tried to approach me, but I never really pay attention. I don't want to have a fight with Jungwon just because he told me to stay away from K and I wouldn't listen. Actually it wasn't just Jungwon who wants me to stay away from the werewolf, it was also me. He's been acting really weird these days and I don't want anything to do with it.

Today is our graduation day! I'm very excited about it, who wouldn't? I was sitting in a row of chairs along with the others. Some students are talking and some students decided to oay attention.

The ceremony started a few minutes ago and I'm actually getting bored, yes I'm excited but I can't help it! The long speeches, etc. It was agonizingly boring. Luckily I have my boyfriend and our friends sitting beside us. My mom and dad, along with Dale was sitting a few rows behind us. I constantly turn around to check if they're looking at us, I got nervous when Dale held eye contact with me.

His eyes showing a glint of mischief and then he look at the boy beside me, the boy I've grown to love and the boy I adore the most. He smiled wickedly before looking at me again and smirking.

I turn around, my hands are sweaty, I know how dangerous that old man is. He build the huntress inside of me. Yes I love shooting arrows but I've never imagined myself being a huntress. I've been fond of being a huntress but if it means saving and being together with Jungwon then I would gladly give it up.

Enhypen didn't do anything bad at all... They fed with the blood of animals, sometimes when they crave for human blood they will pay the hospital and the hospital will gladly give a packet of donated bloods.

They didn't kill anyone, they are way too good to do so.

After the ceremony I and the others decided to spend some time at Enhypen's palace. Yep, I call that place a palace. When everyone started pouring out of the school's gym, the lights flickered a few times and then it turns pitch black. I was searching for my friends but it seems to be impossible, all I can hear was the murmuring of the students as well as the parents or guardians.

A gun shot echoed, everyone panicked and pushed as hard as they could to get out of the gym. I began to frantically look for my friends and boyfriend. I grabbed my phone and turn tge flashlight on. I yelled their names but none of them answered, until I was the only one left inside the gym.

I ran outside and immediately sighed in relief once I saw that my friends are okay. I hugged them one by one.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.

"Thank god you guys aren't harmed" I said smiling and then it clicked, 12 I only hugge 12 of them, they're supposed to be 13. I look at them and began to worry. Jungwon's missing...

"H-have you guys seen Jungwon?"

"We got seperated when we heard the gunshot, students started pushing and we lost him" Ryujin carefully said.

"Wait for me here" I said as I hastily walk towards my mom and dad.

"Where's Dale?" I asked furiously, I know he's behind all this, I'm sure of it.

"We're sorry, sweetheart"

"What are you saying? I asked where that old man went to, I didn't ask for an apology!" I shouted angrily making my mom flinch, I almost felt guilty but I need to find Jungwon.

"Was he the one who fired that gunshot?" I asked calmly, the siren of the police echoed throughout the street.

"WAS HE THE ONE WHO FIRED THAT GUNSHOT?! IT'S HIM ISN'T IT?!" I  maniacally laugh in disbelief.

"Why are you so concern about it?" Dad asked eyebrow raised, the audacity of this man.

"Because I know he's the only one insane enough to kidnap my BOYFRIEND" I said dangerously low and emphasizing the word boyfriend. My parents gasp.

"I know you knew about his plan! I know you knew about his hiding place or where he's going to take Jungwon! Stop acting innocent 'cause basically you both aren't" I said giving them both a glare.

"We didn't want to be a part of this, you know we live by the code. Jungwon is innocent we know that, all of Enhypen are, but he threatened us. He threatened us about killing you and we couldn't say no! We love you too much to put you in danger. We're sorry..." My mom said eyes brimming with unshed tears.

"Tell me where he took Jungwon, I need to find him. Mom, dad please" I said practically begging my parents to tell me.

"Alright, but let the police handle it" Dad said.

"No, if this are my friends and Jungwon's fight then I need to fight with them. I know he's been killing innocent werewolves and vampires behind our back. I need to go and see if my boyfriend wasn't wounded." I said strernly, eyes full of determination. The police officers have been listening to us, these officers have been my dad's friend and they knew about us being a hunter.

"Fine, but make sure you don't even get a single scratch, him and his goons are not willing to surrender. You and your friends should stay alive." I nodded at my mom's words and look at my friends.

"Neither will I, he won't get away with this. That fucking old man, he's got something big coming for him" I spat, clenching my fist.

"Come on, we've got a battle to prepare for"