•••ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀᴇᴇ•••

The students are busy helping the council and the teachers for the ball. Let's just say that luckily our subject teachers didn't tackle any lesson today. Meaning, the students are either roaming around or helping with the decorations for the school dance to be held at exactly 6:30 pm.

"Where the hell are these 6 friends of mine?" I mumbled under my breath.

As if on cue I saw Jungwon walking with Heeseung. "Hey Jungwon!" I called. He looked at me irritation spread across his face, I shook my head and walk my way to their spot, I gave Heeseung a small smile in acknowledgement. "Do you have a partner for later?" I asked out of pure curiosity. In my peripheral view I saw Heeseung leaving us behind.

"What is it to you?" He coldly asked.

"Will you be my partner?"

"No, besides I thought you're going together with your friends?"

"Well they won't mind me leaving them for just a few minutes" I shrugged.

"Still, my answer is no"

"Aw... Please?"

"No, I already made myself clear. I don't want anything to do with you"

"Well that really hurts" I replied, putting a hand where my heart was.

"As it should, now leave me alone"

"I won't take no for an answer! You'll dance me whether you like it or not lover boy!" I said and laughed as I ran off to find my friends.

"What has gotten in to you Y/n? Why are you pursuing him so much?" I frowned.

While walking I received a text from Yeji saying that they're at the gym helping the student council put up some decorations. I replied with "I'm coming, I'm on my way there" I turn my phone off and put it on my blazer. "Hey Y/n!" Someone called me from behind. I looked back only to see K.

"Hi! How have you been?" I greeted

"I've been fine, what about you?"

"Doing absolutely great, why are you here anyways?" I asked curiosity getting the best of me.

"I transferred here yesterday morning, that's why I approached you and your friend, I saw your uniform and assume that your studying here" he scratch the back of his head and awkwardly chuckled.

"Oh... I'll better get going I also need to help my friends, see you later!" I excused.

"Sure, see you" he replied and waved.

Jungwon's Pov

When she left, I stared at her back trying to figure out where she's going. Suddenly a tall figure of a guy approached her. I caught a wiff of a wet dog, I clenched my jaw, looking fiercely at them. She seem comfortable talking to him. Oh, how stupid are you L/n Y/n?

What have you gotten yourself into?

Y/n's Pov

I arrived at the gym and quickly help them with the decorations. Apparently Arya already told the girls that I've been chased by an unknown creature. I was bombarded witgh a lot of questions and I just assured them that I'm fine and nothing happened except the fact that I was chased.

"Where are we getting ready?" Chaeryoung asked.

"Hmm... Yeah, I second that" Yuna said.

"What about my house and then let's have a sleep over?" Yeji suggested.

"Yayy!" We chorused and jumped. Students and teachers looked at us weirdly. We all bowed to say sorry.

"Everything was beautiful, thank you for your help students and teachers. I believe that you all need to prepare for the upcoming event, you are all dismissed" the principal announced.