•••ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇꜱ•••

It has been over 1 month since the wedding, Jungwon and I are doing great. I was alone at home while Jungwon and the other members were out to spend some time with eachother.

I was planning to cook something, these days I felt so sick and easily tired. I was also being sensitive over some stupid things.

I let out a heavy sigh as I sat myself down the dining table alone, after eating lasagna to satisfy my cravings and hunger.

All of a sudden I felt a bile raise up my throat, I quickly stood up and hurried myself towards the bathroom.  After a few minutes, I walked out of the bathroom with Jungwon shouting my name from the livingroom. I made my way over him and the other boys before sitting myself down between Jake and Jungwon.

"Where did you go? I've been shouting your name, are you okay? You look a little pale" my husband commented.

"I'm fine, I was in the bathroom and probably didn't hear you" I murmured, putting my head above his shoulder. I wasn't in the best condition until I remember that I've got something to do. "I'll be back in a few minutes" I said and run towards the stairs, up to our room.

I took a Pregnancy Test from beneath my closet and went straight for the bathroom. My hands were shaking, beads of sweat are visible and I'm actually really pale. My heart is beating too fast, I'm nervous. I opened it and peed on it. I waited for a few more minutes for the result, I think I'm gonna pass out. There's a lot of question running through my mind. After waiting I shakily took the test and slowly turned it around.

The result shook me, I'm really happy but I'm still a little bit worried. They said that if a human were to bare a vampire baby there would be too much of a risk. How will the others react to this? How am I gonna tell them? I took a deep breath before walking out the bathroom to grab my jacket and take a small stroll.

"Where are you going, love?" I heard him say.

"I'm just going to take a walk, I'll be back soon. Don't worry" he nodded curtly.

I was walking peacefully, trying to create a plan of how to tell them that I'm pregnant. While thinking, I actually forgot about the enemies possibly lurking through the darkness and waiting for the right time to attack. The big bush beside me moved, I stared at it curiously until I saw a pair of claws, sticking out to grab me by the arm. I ran as fast as I could but it was of no use. I'm a human and that is a werewolf.

It successfully grab me and before I knew it, everything went black.

I woke up at the sound of chains being dragged. I look around only to see the one I consider as a friend. The one who I danced with. The one who was there for me when my Jungwon keeps pushing me away.

"K..."

"Hello there, Y/n"

"B-but why? Why did you kidnapped me?!" I managed to shout.

"Ahhh... Too noisy, babe. No need to shout" he said maniacally, my whole body shivered.

"Your husband and his so called group, they don't deserve to be happy" his tone laced with venom, I felt like crying right now. Fuck this stupid mood swings.

"Just...just let us be, leave us alone. Please, K" I pleaded eyes brimming with tears. Who knows how long have I been in this abandoned warehouse? My friends and husband must be looking for me now.

"No! They took everything from us and he took YOU away from me! How can you expect me to let it all slide huh?!"

"Stop it, K! This isn't you!"

"Oh, babe. This is ME, this is who I truly am" he whispered at me, his face dangerously close. Hatred visible in his eyes.

"I know what you're hiding" he smiled at me like a devil.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I denied, I almost sighed in relief when I didn't stutter.

"You're pregnant, with that asshole's child." My blood ran cold, I couldn't move nor can I utter a single word to deny.

"I can easily kill your baby, you know?" He eyed me like a crazy person.

"No no no please! Don't do this K, please!" I pleaded, trying to set myself free by wriggling hardly.

"That won't do honey, I'm sorry but if THAT child were to be born then my bloodline will end. I need to do this... I hope you understand" his voice softened, hands cupping my cheeks. He's insane!

"Leave me and my child ALONE" I emphasized the word alone but he doesn't seem to be fazed about it. He does not care at all. He just laughed at me like an insane werewold he is.

"Feisty huh? I've always loved that feistiness of yours, too bad you used it on a very wrong time" He glared at me and within seconds, I felt my shoulder stung. HE FUCKING CLAWED ME!!

"YOU INSANE SON OF A BITCH!!"

"THAT'S RIGHT! I AM INSANE HAHAHAHA" I was shut off by his laugh, it scares me. How could a nice guy like him turn into this monster?

"What? A cat got your tongue?" He asked smugly. Rolling his eyes in the process.

"JUST LET ME GO JERK!"

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN, I STILL NEED TO KILL THAT BABY"