•••sʜᴇ's ʜᴏᴍᴇ•••

The six girls ran as fast as they could towards their friend's house. While  the seven young men was left thinking to themselves. Enhypen decided to wait for them at their house. They called Lia and told her that Enhypen will be waiting for them at Enhypen's palace like house.

The said girl agreed before hanging up. From then the boys could tell that they're still running due to the hurried footsteps and the oanting at the background.

"Was it really possible hyung?" Ni-ki asked Jake.

Jake nodded his head in response causing Ni-ki and Sunoo to sulk. They always adored how Y/n can be so cheerful and friendly.

In amidst of talking to eachother a knock on their door emitted. Jay opened it and saw the girls crying their hearts out. "What happened?" Jay asked.

"S-she left" Arya cried out. Causing the boys to widen their eyes and Jungwon was not an exception.

"What do you mean she left?" Jungwon asked frantically.

"When we got there, we called for her, we knocked on the door and her mom opened it for us. She invited us inside, we sked where Y/n was but she said Y/n left and went to another country" Yeji explained sobbing as she did so.

"H-how? Why?" Heeseung said clearly willing himself not to believe them.

"Her grandfather brought her with him" Ryujin said as she tried to hold herself back from breaking down.

"It will bever be the same without her, she was the one that completes us. She brought our friendship back after having a misunderstanding. She was like our anchor and without her it will never be tha same" Lia sobbed.

The boys didn't know what to do, they're really not good at comforting anyone who isn't a member of Enhypen, but they did try their best.

Y/N's Pov

"The target was running straight at you location Y/n do you best" I heard Dale's voice from my earpiece as I notched an arrow with wolfsbane to my bow.

I heard the rustling of leaves as a pair of glowing blue eyss become visible. I pull the strings of my bow and release. The not so innocent werewolf dropped down an arrow pierce the center of its forehead.

"Great job Y/n" Dale complimented as I smiled proudly. I went straight to my room to wash up after the hunt. It has been 1 year since I left my hometown, I miss my friends and my parents but I would be lying if I didn't say I don't love living my life as a hunter.

Jungwon, Yang Jungwon... I miss him and I still love him. Hunting was a way to cope up with my heartbreak.

Tomorrow was the day that I'll return to Seoul with Dale. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I'm not sure if my parents would love the way that I changed. I become more mature and less cheerful, I guess it's a part of being a hunter. You need to be wise to avoid being called stupid and mostly to avoid getting attacked by one of those creature.

I was packing my stuff when I heard a knock on the door.

"You ready for tomorrow?" Dale asked.

"Mhmm... Still packing" I said.

"Then I'll head to bed now, I'll see you tomorrow" he said and walked off.

The next morning I woke up early to get ready, I'm excited but slightly nervous. When I went downstairs I saw Dale with his luggage, the driver took it and put it inside the trunk and he did the same for me. I smiled at him and thanked him. Entering the car I put my earphones on and listen to my fav songs.

We areived at the airport in no time, we fixed something's before our flight was called. It'll probably take 10 hours to arrive there and it's currently 5am so we will be arriving there at 3pm.

The flight was borinh to say the least, we arrived at Incheon Airport. Our luggage was being scanned and when it's done, I began looking for my parents. I saw them waving at us, I walked towards them and they hugged me.

"How are you?" Mom asked trying her best not to shed a tear.

"I'm good mom, how about you?"

"We're good, look at you! You changed!" Dad butted in looking at me up and down, taking in the way I dressed right now. It wasn't really a huge change, I really love wearing dark clothes and leather jackets back then, but it really doesn't suit my personality, until I went with Dale and become more matured.

"Becoming the hunter you are huh?" Mom teased.

"Oh, come on... Let's just go home" I groaned as they all laugh. They nodded their head as we entered the car.

"When you left your friends went looking for you" Dad said looking straight ahead.

"Hmm" I hummed in response.

"I'll be on my room if you need anything" I said as I went straight upstairs. I'll be taking a nap before going to Arya's house. I'll be back to school the day after tomorrow so it's best if I took advantage of my free time.

YEJI's Pov

It's been a year since Y/n left us, the girls and I have gotten closer with the boys day by day. We all miss her, the boys have been asking us constantly about her and of course Jungwon is an exception. It's as if he doesn't give a fuck about Y/n. We are at the school's gym sitting side my side. It was our last subject for today since it's already 5pm.

"Where are we going after this?" I asked.

"Our house, let's hang out there" Sunoo said looking at us and we nodded.

"I'm sorry I won't be coming along, I'll be at home helping my mom. We've got visitors later" Arya said, much to our dismay but we all hummed.

"So then it's settled, Enhypen's house after school" Lia confirmed.

The bell rang indicating that school is over and that it was now time to go home. We rushed towards the gates, we didn't even bother changing.

We stopped at the entrance of the woods while Arya kept on walking her straight ahead. "See you tomorrow!" She shouted. "See ya!" We yelled back and saw her ran.

Y/N's Pov

I woke up exactly 5pm, I sat up from my bed and took a warm bath. I'll be going to Arya's house, so I better get ready. I stepped outside the bathroom and went to my walk in closet to pick some clothes to wear. I blowed dry my hair and put my clothes on. I wore a plain black turtle neck long sleeves, a black knee high boots and a skinny jeans.

I put my hear in a ponytail with loose strands of hair framing my face. After that I went outside our house and walk my way to Arya's.