•••ᴛʀᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ•••

We bought all sorts of food on our way there. We all went home to get some clothes and other necessities, I also decided to wash up and bring my bow and arrows.

I knocked on my father's study and told him that I'll be sleeping at the tree house with the other girls. My mom was also there but I didn't tell them about these seven boys 'cause I know they will be completely worried.

I told them about the tournament and they are completely ecstatic about the results.

"See you tomorrow!" I shouted as I went out the door to meet my friends and Enhypen. We have already decide where we would meet eachother and that was at the opening of the woods.

I was walking when I saw Yuna and Lia walking side by side. I ran to catch-up to these two sweet girls. They noticed me and said "Hello there! Y/n" I smiled at them as they did thee same.

"I'm quite excited about this! You know, I've always wanted to be friends with Enhypen, they seem so cool" Lia looked at me expecting for my reactions. I shrugged and said "I do too! But Jungwon has been a real jerk to me lately"

"I thought you like him?" Yuna asked staring at me weirdly.

"He's been a jerk but I never said I didn't like him. I have been reconsidering my feelings for him since he's a walking red flag"

"Girls tend to fall in love with boys who have red flag as their second language" Lia laughed, trying to lighten up the mood but it didn't work. I just smiled in appreciation at her attempt to make me feel less burdened. "There they are, it seems like they have been waiting for a while now" I pointed out. "What took you guys so long?" Arya groaned walking towards me and clinging into my arm which I don't really mind.

"You brought your bow and arrows again?" Jake asked looking at me in amusement. I nodded at him and gave him a smile.

"How did you know?" Ni-ki asked Jake who was currently admiring my bow.
"Yeah, how did you know?" Jay asked in a teasing manner.

"Nothing I just saw her firing some arrows at the trees with a circle engraved on it as if it was her target. I was roaming around that day and apparently I met her" he nonchalantly replied.

"Let's just go" Jungwon said irritation spread across his face. I scoffed, how could he be so rude?

Ryujin was the first one to walk inside the woods, holding firmly towards the flashlight. The scrunch of fallen leaves can be heard as we continue to walk. "I'll hold your backpack for you" Hesseung offered, I thanked him and smiled. I think he saw that I was struggling a bit with my quiver and my backpack.

We were walking silently when I heard a running footsteps and the scrunching of leaves are too loud not to notice. All of us halt in our steps, I quietly notch an arrow to my bow. There was a deer who ran straight for my direction, I aimed and release.... It penetrated it's skull, right in the middle imof it's eyes, I felt bad but I got quite nervous. It dropped a few feet away from me.

"Are you okay?" Sunoo asked.

"Yes, yes I am. Ableit I can't quite phantom why it ran like that. Do you think something scared the deer away, that's why it ran frantically?" I asked them, still quite sceptical about the animal running like that.

"I don't know and if something really scared the poor deer then I believe that we should get going as soon as possible" Jay said his voice monotone. We all nodded continuing our path towards the tree house. Everyone kept on walking quietly until Sunghoon decided to keep his pace the same way I do.

"How did you do that?" The boy beside me asked.

"Do what?"

"That, you didn't get to aim properly and just released that arrow, not to mention your arrow penetrated in between it's eyes" He said in disbelief.

"Are you that bothered that you decided to ask me personally? Well here's the thing... practice" I said amused by his cluelessness.

"Can you teach me?" I shrugged at his question, I catch up and walk beside Ryujin as we can finally catch a glimpse of the tree house. We climbed up the stairs and settled our things down once we reach the top.

I sighed and inhaled the fresh air. "So... This is your tree house huh?" A voice emitted from beside me. I looked at the person and rolled my eyes. "What if it is?" I questioned eyes narrowing at him.

"Nothing" he said monotonously.

"Hey! We are just about to get inside. You guys coming?" Lia asked "I'll be there in a sec, just wanna enjoy the feeling of being back here again" I informed her and she nodded..

"Aren't you going to follow them?" I blurted out.

"I'll wait for you, it's dangerous out here alone"

"Thank you for your concern but I'm afraid I don't need it" I said my tone dangerously low as I look over into the distance.

"Don't flutter yourself too much, I would do this to anyone, with a lot of things going on in this town. You should not trust yourself to be alone" He rebutted and I was left with no words to give him some snarky remarks. I scoffed and made my way inside the house. The audacity of this boy, he thinks too highly of himself. Not long after I sat myself on the couch I saw Jungwon entered the house. My friends and his were planning on what to cook and what to do after dinner.

I stood up, standing in between beside Sunoo and Jake. "Why don't we play truth or dare after eating?" I seem to notice the guys tense up at the mention of playing truth or dare but I didn't say anything.

"What? That's too common" Sunoo whined making sure to facepalm himself before looking at us once again.

"I say we ask some questions to one another, I'm sure it will be a very nice idea to get to know the guys who WANTED to join us in means of keeping us company or safe" I said leaning my head to the left and cocking an eyebrow at the boy who's seated at the couch. He was looking at me as well as the others and I can feel it. I looked around breaking eye contact with Jungwon as I notice their adams apple bob up and down.

This is gonna be so interesting, I thought to myself once again looking over at Jungwon and giving him a sweetly sick smile to annoy the shit out of him.