•••ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ?•••

Jungwon's Pov

I haven't seen her yet, good for me no one's going to annoy me.
As if on cue, the entrance of the gym opened. Revealing 7 girls silhouettes, yes silhouettes. The headlight of the car was shining brightly behind them and the lights inside the gym is dull. Grand entrance huh? I think to myself.

Everyone in the room has their mouths widely agape. I rolled my eyes but what cause my mouth to hung agape just like the others was when the car left and we had a clear view of who they are. My eyes was instantly glued to the girl matching the color of my suit and it's none other than Y/n.

She looks ethereal, if she wasn't stupid and I am not who I was then I would clearly consider her. Too bad I am who I am and she is a stupid and naive girl.

"Someone's looking really gorgeous tonight" Sunoo hyung complimented as he too couldn't take his eyes off of her. I looked beside me and saw that these six friends of mine are staring at her like she's some kind of a goddess.

"She sure is" Jay hyung said still staring at her.

"Oh look she's on her way here!" Ni-ki exclaimed. Aren't they supposed to be cold and distant? Why are they fanboying?

Y/n's Pov

I look around only to see everyone's mouth agape. We chuckled at their reactions.

"I'll just talk to someone, I'll be back later" I stated and I heard a chorus of "Sure" from them.

I walked towards him and his friends. He look so handsome, I saw him staring at me and a blush instantly surfaced my cheeks. Shit, Y/n this is not the time to have a crush! Cussed myself inside my head. He was wearing a suit that match the color of my dress.

"Hey~" I breathed out once I was infront of him

"What?" He asked.

"Can you stop being rude just for tonight and dance with me?" I asked annoyed, as the slow music started.

"It's up to me whether or not I would want to be rude"

"Just this once?"

"No"

I sighed in defeat, I just want him to be friendly towards me even just for tonight. "Hey there guys" I greeted his friends and they all greeted me back.

"I'll get going now, I don't want to ruin this night for bothering all of you" I said and turned around walking off.

"How could I possibly have a crush on that jerk?" I asked myself but then I realized what I said. No, this is not a good idea. I should stop approaching him but how can I find out about what he and his friends are hiding? Maybe I'll just, distance myself for a while and when my feelings are gone I'll get back to it? Or should I just investigate them without them knowing and without approaching them. Yeah that's sounds like a really good idea.

I was thinking at the corner of the room across from Enhypen with my friends, when someone waved their hand infront of my face. I realized that I was staring at Enhypen while thinking. I quickly blinked and look at the person who wave their hand infront of me.

"Hello~ K"

"Hi, you look absolutely stunning"

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" I complimented him back and he chuckled at my choice of words. "May I have this dance?" He asked out of nowhere. "Ohh~ go on
Y/n we'll see you later!" Chaeryoung teased along with the others, I shook my head at them and playfully roll my eyes.

"I-i what? You what?"

"May I have this dance? I wanna dance with you" he repeated.

"Of course your royal Highness" I joked and lend my hand to him, he took it and lead me towards the dance floor. When we're dancing I felt a pair of eyes glaring at us and so I looked around and saw Jungwon. Those pair of eyes that I've come to adore, glared at us.

K and I laughed at his silly jokes, the slow dance was still happening, I guess their playlist never ends.

Suddenly while we're enjoying ourselves, laughing at eachother's stories someone grab my arm and pull me back, preventing me to dance with K. I glared at the person only for my glare to be replaced by confusion.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Jungwon?!" I whispered yell.

"Stay away from him"

"Oh, so now you're the one who's butting in my business huh? You have NO right to stop me from hanging out with anyone." I glared at him and he glared back.

"You're fucking naive and gullible" he scoffed.

"That I am..." I said as I walked off to find my friends.

Once I found them, I approached them and began to sulk. "Hey what happened, are you okay?" Lia asked. "Jungwon happened" I groaned a hand massaging the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"H-he told me to stay away from K. I don't know what his deal was but before K asked me to dance with me he clearly made sure that I got the message that he doesn't want anything to do with me" I rant.

"Maybe he's jealous?" Arya asked.

"No way in hell would he be" I spat anger evident in my tone.

"Hey it's alright, let's just have a snack" Ryujin said as she pat my back and pointed at the buffet table. "You know what? Let's enjoy this night withouth boys, shall we?" Yuna said in order to lift my spirits up. I smiled gratefully at them, I'm lucky to have them by my side.

As the night goes on the dance was finished and it's time to go home. I saw my dad's limousine and got in with the girls. When we arrived at Yeji's house we greeted her mom and went straight upstairs. We changed to our pajamas watched some movies and talked about the unknown creature.

"Will it be possible that the same creature who attacked Arya was now aiming for Y/n?" Ryujin asked.

"Stop scaring Y/n idiot" Yeji said as she flick Ryujins forehead.

"Alright sorry"

"Nahh, it's fine"

"I have a confession to make" I said and their attention suddenly went to me. "So...?" Lia asked.

"Continue Y/n, it's alright we wont judge you" Arya said making my heart flutter.

"C'mon spill it out" Yuna insisted.

"I think...."

"Hmm?" They hummed

"I think I like Jungwon"