•••ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs•••

I volunteered to cook alongside the infamous cook of Enhypen Park Jongseong. The others have come to a conclusion that it was great to leave us both. They are now currently outside, talking and sitting down at the couch of our vacinity.

They were laughing so loudly and the both us couldn't help but giggle. If I wasn't in love with his jerk ass best friend then I would surely date him. Jay is a cool guy and it's so comfortable to be around him that same goes to Heeseung. But still I would not forget about the fact that they have something to hide and that no other person knows about it except for these guys.

"They are being too loud" I chuckled, smiling ever so lightly at the thought of my friends laughing in pure euphoria.

"Mind if I ask some questions?" I asked looking at him who is currently cutting some carrots. "Depends on what the question is" he answered walking towards me to reach for another carrot to cut behind me, making eye contact with me his face was too close. Our nose touching this moment seem to be too good to be true.

"I-i, w-whre do you guys l-live?" I uttered out.

"Not too far from here actually" he answere casually. He moved a little bit more and if he continued doing that we will be kissing in no time.

Unfortunately someone cleared their throat and decided to rudely interrupt our moment. Jay moved away and I looked at the person who rudely interrupted us and saw Jungwon. I blushed looking down at my feet as I fiddled with my fingers. What's with him suddenly appearing whenever something good was about to happen? I mentally cursed at him. If I was alone right now I would be muttering profanities under my breath.

"You two done cooking?"

"No" we muttered at the same time.

Jungwon rolled his eyes and went back outside. You ungrateful brat, wait until I figure out your stupid secret.

After Jungwon left Jay and I didn't exchange words. The whole atmosphere was awkward until we finished cooking. We called the others for dinner and with a blink of an eye they are already piling up the whole tree house.

We served the girls their dinners and when I was about to serve Heeseung his he kindly declined.

"I won't be eating, I had dinner with the guys back at our house before we leave. I'm sorry" he informed, I smiled at him and nodded in understanding.

"Is it final? We are going to play truth or dare?" Chaeryoung asked in confirmation.

To which I and Jungwon answered at the same time.

"No"

"Yes"

We glared at eachother until....

"Come on it will be fine, we just want to get to know you more without asking some embarassing questions. Playing this came can help us to prevent such thing from happening" Yeji stated. The boys all sighed in defeat and accept their fate, for there is no way to escape.

We decided to do rock, paper and scissors and the loser will have to wash the dishes, apparently Arya's luck wasn't working this time. "Arya will wash the dishes! Arya will wash the dishes!" We chant and she stuck her tounge out at us giving the six of us a playful glare. We become serious just looking at one another plainly until we burst out laughing once again. I could feel the weird stares of the guys behind us and when I looked at them, I laughed even harder.

"You're so weird" Jungwon said weirdly looking at me.

"Perhaps I am" I said sticking my tongue out at him. Once Arya finished we sat down in a circle, we aren't going to use any bottle instead we are just going to ask question in each person.

"Let's start with Ni-ki, what is your most favourite hobby?" Arya asked.

"Ohhh... That's easy, dancing" he proudly stated. He suddenly stood up and show us some moves amazement spread across my face as I watch hin dance. His body control was no joke.

The game goes on and on until it was my time to answer. "So... Y/n what is your first impression of our Jungwon here" Yuna teased her eyebrows wiggling up and down. The others teased us as well, I rolled my eyes at their antics and simply answered truthfully. "Hmm... My first impression was the he's handsome and mysterious but I didn't expect him to be a douche bag" I smugly said.

"Well if you weren't that annoying and stupid then I would have been nicer!" He snarked.

"In MY defense, I wouldn't be annoying you if you didn't approach me kindly first and be a douche bag after!"

"No one even cares and didn't I made myself clear that I don't want anything to do with you?!" He said his chest heaving up and down. The others tried to stop us but it was of no use. I was fuming it's as if I can see red.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! I REGRET HAVING FEELINGS FOR A DOUCHE BAG WHO IS SO HEARTLESS AND A FUCKING RED FLAG!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!" I ranted out feeling tears running down my cheeks.

"I've had enough of you Jungwon, Ibe had enough" I whispered looking around for their reactions. They look so shocked, no one could even mobe or mutter a single word. I looked back at Jungwon, he's just standing there frozen in his place and not even blinking an eye. I waited for a reply from him but when he didn't said anything, I ran down the stairs.

The others shouted at me to come back and that it was dangerous with the unknown creature might still be roaming around but I didn't listen. I just ran and ran deep into the woods, the tree house no longer in sight but their yells can be heard.

I whimpered at the thought of me confessing to him. How? How could a beautiful night immediately went wrong? I remember the look that he he usually give me. The glares and the hatred. What have I done to you for you to treat me this way? What did I ever do to deserve such treatment from you, Yang Jungwon? Despite murmuring these words, I know he wouldn't answer and I know he wouldn't dare to look for me.

After all he doesn't even want anything to do with me and that includes caring for me....

I was alone, I was left alone in the darkness. Sadness consuming me once again.