•••ᴅᴀʟᴇ•••

Upon arriving, my mom and dad ushered us to go to the weapons room to pick what kind of weapon we will use. Enhypen decided to stick to their vampire abilities while the girls picked the pistols.

After picking, our next stop was the training room or the shooting range underground. We only have 6 hours to prepare. My father assisted the girls as I continue to shot the targets, Enhypen are sparring with eachother.

I also decided to bring my daishō
(Pair of katana). My mom was preparing some things that we might need, she was worried that something would not go according to plan but I made sure to reassure her that it was alright and we will comeback in one piece.

Mom isn't coming along only dad, my friends and I. Some of the vampires even offered us some help aince they saw how good of a leader Jungwon is and how they want to kill Dale so badly.

I can't believe he was that horrible of a person. No wonder why I always felt like something was off about him. He's a psycho. How could he kidnap someone who's innocent?

Hours have passed and we only have 1 hour to be where that old man took my boyfriend. I decided to freshen up since I've been sweating for the past hours that we're preparing. The girls manage to get a hold of using pistols and I couldn't be any proud.

They're all a good shot, I insisted that Enhypen should all take a pocket knife with them, just in case something happens. I know they don't really need one but it was just for precaution purposes.

I decided to wear a suit that clings perfectly on my body, I always wear these type of clothes whenever I would go hunting for those not so innocent werewolves and vampires. It makes me feel comfortable and it helps me move easier. When I got out from my room, I saw all of them sitting at the living room, talking. I hurried myself downstairs and sat in between Ni-ki and Sunghoon.

It turns out that they were having a meeting about the plan, I listen carefully at what my father was saying.

"Is it all clear?" He asked. There was a series of yes from us before we stood up and enter the vehicle.

A few minutes and we finally arrive to this abandoned port. This old man is really creepy. I shook at the thought of him, he disgust me. Killing and taking innocents are absurd and outrageous. We slowly and carefully walk out of our vehicles, trying our best not to make a sound. We walk for a little more since we stop a little bit far away from where Jungwon was being held.

My heart hammering at the thought of Jungwon being tied up in a chair or him being chained up into the wall. I hate it.

I took a tight grip at my bow as we proceed to entering the port. Slowly, I reach for an arrow at my back and notch it at my bow. I pull the string as I aim at the person who's guarding the entrance, but in a blink of an eye, I witness how Jay slashed the person's throat. The girls gasped but I held a finger over my lips, signalling that they should be quiet.

"We're under attack!" I heard someone yell inside the building.

"Shit! How did he see us?!" I exclaimed exasperatedly.

We have no choice but to barge in and shoot the old man's goons who came at us. I pulled my friends with me to search for Jungwon.

"We need to find Jungwon ASAP" I said looking out for some of my so called grandfather's goons.

They all nodded and all of a sudden I saw someone aiming at Sunoo. I immediately took my daishō out and ran towards the person wearing a mask. I slashed his chest before knocking him out and ran to the direction of my friends.

"Thank you" Sunoo said as I nodded and lead them.

Eventually after the excruciating minutes of looking for Jungwon I saw him chained up into the wall, just as I imagined. My blood boil as I told my friends to break Jungwon free. Unfortunately it was too strong and wouldn't actually break, even with my 6 girl friends trying. The boys are pretty busy fending off from the goons.

The door opened with a loud bang. I look at the person who caused it and I don't know if it's even possible but all I can see was red. Rage freely flow throughout my body.

"My dear granddaughter" he cooed smiling at me as if nothing is going on around us.

"Don't call me that old man" I spat.

"Why would I not? You're my granddaughter"

"I never considered you as my oh so PRECIOUS grandfather" I smiled wickedly at him. Enhypen was now helping my friends to free Jungwon. Heeseung was about to step up and help me confront Dale but I told him to back off.

Jungwon was conscious but too tired to do anything, and he's badly injured, he was only watching and listening.

"I thought we live by the code?" I asked giving him the most dangerous glare.

"Of course, your parents do but I never did. For all I know I would even kill my son if it even comes down to it" He said cockingly.

"How dare you?!"

"AND HOW DARE YOU BETRAY YOUR BLOODLINE BY FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS BLOODSUCKER?!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"I may be a traitor to our bloodline but at least I don't kill people who's innocent! Are you even thinking?! You won't even hesitate to kill YOUR son!? MY father?!" I said, hatred and venom lacing my tone.

"You're dead as fuck, old man" I stated to which he laughed in a psychotic way.

"Can you really kill me? Can you really release that pathetic arrow of yours?!" He maniacally asked.

"Want me to show you that I really can?" I asked tilting my head and aiming straight for his abdomen. In a second I realesed the arrow and it pierce his abdomen cleanly.

"Is that it?"

"Not really asshole"

I reach for another arrow and release it. I continue to do so. I only stopped when my last remaining arrows were gone. My arrow piercing his shoulders, abdomen and both of his thigh.

"You're a though one huh?" I stated walking towards him slowly. I immediately remeber that Enhypen are vampires and my eyes widened.

"Shouldn't you guys already trying to stop yourselves from sucking his blood?" I asked as I turn around to face them.

"Eww~ no. He's filthy" Sunoo said giving me a disguted look. I laughed at that and turn around to face the old man once again. My smile and laughed died down.

"Well, you won't be able to live anymore" I said tone dangerously low as I whispered to his ears.

I took a step back and grip my daishō and just like that along with the sound of a head dropping and blood spluttering, I heard everyone gasped and I saw my father standing on the doorway.