Intoduction

Synopsis:

It's the the late victorian era and workers are protesting for their rights. Ash or more commonly known as Miss Simpson, has to look after her family in dire times and that requires working for the enemy in order to make ends meet.

Mr.Arthur is a businessman and work is all that matters to him. He has no time for protestors. With a reputation of being cold, anyone who crosses him, faces the consequences.

But when Mr. Arthur moves to a new town, he is faced with a woman who challenges him at every corner and stands for her rights. No matter what, One ugly night has connected them and it's hard to leave it behind.

 No matter what, One ugly  night has connected them and it's hard to leave it behind

Snippet:

"Don't think for a moment you landed a good job! I will make your life miserable." said Mr. Arthur.
Glaring at him, I hissed "I hadn't thought that I had and don't worry, I will never work for a man like you!"

I tried to leave but he placed his hand on the wall next to me, effectively trapping me.

"What?" I snapped.

"A man like me? I would never want the girls to be exposed to a dishonest woman like you!"

——————————————-

Hello there!

this is a historical fiction novel that I am writing, I will release 2 chapters per week! (Tuesday and Friday) be sure to check it out!

I am new to writing, always been a reader, this is a new thing for me. So please leave comments giving any feedback that you want! I will be replying to everyone and might even review your work!

Characters:

• Miss Ashley Simpson ( Ash)- female protagonist

• Mr William Arthur- Male protagonist/antagonist
(depends on how you look at it)

• James Simpson (Brother)

•Alis (younger sister)

•Side characters

-Elizabeth
- Mrs Harvey
-Mr. Oliver
-Miss Edith
- Miss Caroline (cousin)

Note:This isn't a supersonic fast paced romance book, I think if you want to develop a good relationship, it has to be done over several chapters and that is especially true for enemies to lovers trope

Note:
This isn't a supersonic fast paced romance book, I think if you want to develop a good relationship, it has to be done over several chapters and that is especially true for enemies to lovers trope. There needs to be an understanding that develops between the characters as they learn more about each other but don't worry, the pace will pick up after the 3/4th chapter so give it a try!

Really excited to release it, and that's it!

Do not forget leave a comment or a vote! I love talking so more the comments, the better!

I don't own any of the pictures, they are all from Pinterest.

This is my first book that I want to write and finish. I started writing a book some years ago but then gave up. I plan to take this to the finish line so stick around!

ABOUT ME:

I am 21 years old, a medical student for now (dream about giving up sometimes not gonna sugar coat it 😂) Despite my studies I am free most of the time and wanted to write something that I would love to read! I am not a native english speaker but I am learning everyday. This is the first draft of my story, and it's a work of fiction thus, lacking in historical accuracy but after my first draft is done, I plan to edit the whole book. ✍️ Currently I don't have enough time to research deeply into the victorian era.

I love eating, reading, period shows and movies, photography and being a dumbass most of the times.

I am from a country that's literally sinking down pretty quickly at the moment with a pandemic and an economic crisis. All hail Pakistan 🇵🇰 😂 I lived in Saudi Arab for 15 years as well. So you see, I have a pretty broad view of the world. (Not). One would expect so but rn the only broad view I have is of Taylor swifts music career.

Hope you enjoy the book and would love to connect with all the readers!

PM me, leave a message, comment, whatever you want! ok bye
————————————————