Chapter 14 - When I Feel Cold you Keep Me Warm

CHAPTER 14

Amanda's Perspective

I turned side to side and admired my appearance in Eleanor's floor to ceiling mirror. "You look great, Zayn isn't gonna know what to do with you." Danielle complemented, offering me a smile. I smiled back, blushing slightly as I looked at my outfit. I was wearing a blue, tight fitting, boob tube dress. It was paired with Eleanor's pair of black, peep toe stilettos and I had loosely curled my long hair so it fell around my shoulders.

Danielle was wearing a red boob tube with patan leggings and Eleanor was wearing a mesh top and white shorts, and we all looked amazing. "So, are we ready?" Eleanor asked, winking at me. I nodded nervously, pulling down the extremely short hem of my dress. "Alright! Then let's go!"

The three of us walked outside in our high heels, entering the cold night air. We got into Danielle's Mini Cooper and began our drive across the city to the popular club called 'Envy'. We passed the tall buildings of the city, the party people roaming the streets. Finally, we came to a stop outside a pulsing club, coloured green from within. My nerves shook my hands as we came to a stop outside and got out, eying the long line of people waiting to get into the club.

"So, I have my VIP ticket, so we can get straight through. Then we'll head to the back where the boys have a personal booth. And then we'll PARTAY!" Eleanor explained, sauntering up to the bouncer outside of the club. She flashed her ticket and he nodded, opening a side entry and letting us through. We were met by the protests of those waiting in line, but the girls only ushered me into the hot club, leaving me no choice but to oblige.

We pushed through the thrashing crowd until we stopped in front of another bouncer, also flashing him our VIP ticket. He pulled aside the red velvet rope and we walked into the dimly lit room, finding the boys seated at a round booth. At our entry, all of them looked up at us, mouths slightly gaping open. Louis, Liam and Zayn approached us and pulled their girlfriends into their arms as a greeting.

Went Zayn approached me, I couldn't help but notice how his eyes raked over my appearance. I did the same, taking in his jean-clad legs and the tight black tee clutching at his chest, making his defined body stand out. I blushed slightly as he pulled me into his chest and connected out lips, not caring that the rest of our company were watching. His lips planted sweet kisses down my jaw, creating a trail to my ear. "You look absolutely gorgeous and impeccably hot." He growled, nipping at the skin where my neck met my jaw. I shivered as he found my sweet spot, ad I could feel his grin against my skin.

I pulled away and cleared my throat, looking around at the rest of our friends. It seemed that they hadn't witnessed our private moment, putting me at ease. I felt Zayn's arm snake around my waist as he lead me to the booth, letting me slide in next to Harry who was sipping a potent drink. "Hey Amanda, glad you could make it." He spoke, giving me a winning smile. I offered him a smile back before noticing his dark eyes, making my falter.

I cleared my throat and looked around the table, noticing the restlessness of everyone. "Who says we go and dance?" Niall asked cheerily, standing and sliding out of the booth. We all agreed and soon were out of our private room and moulding with the pulsing crowd of sweaty bodies. We all split up, leaving Zayn and I alone to dance with each other.

I led him into the throng of the crowd before turning to him and slinging my arms loosely around his neck. "This seems awfully familiar." I commented as our bodies swayed together. Zayn's fingers pressed into my lower back as he pulled me closer, making my breath hitch. "Mm. But I remember us both being a little more intoxicated." He replied in a low tone, dropping his left eye into a wink. "Well, maybe we should fix that." I smirked, reaching up and kissing the corner of his mouth. He pulled away and but his lip, trying to stop his smirk. "I'll be right back." He mouthed as he disappeared into the crowd.