Meeting eachother

We moved deeper into the woods, following the scent. She kept moving, and then we heard a few more steps running behind her. We even caught few voices of men speaking.

I then realized she was being chased, she was followed by some people. What the hell. That explains the fear and anxiety. My first instincts were to kill those who dared to harass my mate.

"Is she being chased, there are definitely more humans around." Wayne spoke,

"What are humans doing in our territory?" Dylan interjected.

"Your mate is human." Wayne said. It was my least of concern right now that my mate was human. The only thought running through my mind was to keep her safe.

"Wayne and hunter go take care of those humans" I ordered my head warrior and my gamma.

"Dal you come with me." We moved towards my mate.

And...I saw her. Couching near a tree, holding a sharp knife in her hand. I could feel her fear, but at the same time I also felt her determination to slauter who dared to get near her.

'Mate is scared' Al was worried.

'I figured that.' I replied, moving to get closer to her.

'Wait, let me out and meet her' Aldrich suggested.

'Are you mad, out of your senses? She will be scared of a fiery tall wolf. She is human.' he has seriously lost it.

'As of now, she is more scared of humans. An animal mate will make her feel secure,' he quipped.

'Ya right. She will feel secure when a huge wolf with dark grey fur and golden eyes will approach her.' I rolled my eyes at him.

'What do you think? She will see you once and fall in love with your chiseled jaws and black hair on which you apply tons of gel to settle, or she will be mesmerized with your dull forest green eyes that you keep rolling, or your 'know it all' attitude will make her come running towards you.'

'Yes, that's what's gonna happen, just wait and watch. My looks can charm anyone. I will be her knight in shining armor.'

'Try your luck.' he scoffed.

As I took a step out of my hiding place and came into her view, she got up quickly, seizing the knife in air ready to kill. The way she was holding the knife and was in killing stance, no doubt she was a fighter. When my eyes landed on her face, I was awestruck. Her jet black hair was flowing lightly in the air. Her eyes matched her dark hair, they stared at me with confusion. Her dusky skin was adorned with some tattoo on forehead and chin. She was not much tall, but her lean figure made her stand tall. To me, she was like moon goddess herself standing in front of me, mesmerizing me. She, too, must have felt the bond as her brows furrowed, and her head tilted a bit, her hands holding the knife dropped a bit.

'MATE' Aldrich beamed loudly.

"Woah,! she is feisty and human" Dylan jested

"Relax, we are not gonna harm you." I tried to assure her.

But next instance, she pointed her weapon at me.

"Kaua koe e whakatata mai ki a au." She said. She was very attentive and followed my every move with her eyes.

I didn't get anything of what she said, but I had never heard a voice so sweet.

'Interesting'. Al smirked.

"Hey, it's Ok, cool down. You are safe now. Put that knife down." I pleaded with my hands in surrender.

"Māku koe e whakamate." She hissed.

"Put the weapon down, you will injure yourself." I chided. I was worried she will hurt herself.

"Kia mawehe atu i a au, kai te whakatūpato ahau i a koe." She screamed and swiped her knife in front of me.

Goddess! How do I make her understand, and what language is she speaking.

"What is she saying" Dal whispered in my ears.

"How do I know" I was honest. I didn't know what she was communicating.

"YOU DON'T KNOW?" He half yelled.

"Yes, I don't know for once." I huffed.
"We need to carry her by force, she won't comply."

"Oh man! You want me to touch your mate." Dal snickered.

"Hey Vinci, we scared away those guys. They had guns, seems to be something dangerous." Hunter mind linked me. I had to take her with me to pack house. She is not safe.

"Ok guys, Wayne and you both come from behind and hold her. Dal and I will approach from front. But be gentle, don't harm her" I warned them in our group mind link.

"She is the one who is with a knife here." Dal snorted.

____________

"Kaua koe e whakatata mai ki a au." - Don't you dare come near me.

"Māku koe e whakamate." - I will kill you.

"Kia mawehe atu i a au, kai te whakatūpato ahau i a koe." - Get away from me, I am warning you.

Now you know what she said, but our poor Vinci is still clueless.

Vote, Comment, Follow.