Knowledge

Folks, this book is very unlike my others. Namely it's not DR related and it's writing style is different.

But I hope you enjoy regardless :)

Also, I'll try to keep the crossover stuff exclusive to the SMT and DxD, but I may have plans that need to go against that.
--------------------------------------------------

Y/N L/N, a young man enrolled as a second year at Kouh Academy.

He does Boxing after school on Thursdays and Saturdays with his older brother.

He is in no clubs and only ever interacts with... Well, no one. He has no friends but some folks he talks to a few times a week.

Except Koneko, she and him live in nearby neighbourhoods that intersect on the walk to school.

He sometimes has the odd run in with those perverts, but who didn't run into them every now and then.

He's just another guy, another human at this very non human school.

Nearly every crevice of that place is crawling with devils, the sort Y/N couldn't even tell weren't human.

He's just a normal, everyday teenager.

Now that that's been said, let's go see him.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's Sunday afternoon, Y/N was at the park for a jog, like every Sunday.

He wore a green sweatshirt over a grey hoodie, it had a thick blue strip on either side of its sleeves, a bunch of space invader looking ships lining the inside.

Black sweatpants, and white sneakers with red accents.

His ear buds blasting music as he steadily ran though the park.

His pace slowed as he stopped at a bench, he stopped to take a breath.

"Maybe just a few more minutes, the sun's going down."

He looked out at the sun, suddenly the sky turned purple.

"What's-"

A light shined further off down the pathway, behind the fountain.

Y/N was a little off put, but decided to cautiously approach.

He saw a black figure with black wings flying off.

"Was that a hawk?"

Thinking it could've attacked someone, Y/N ran over quickly, "Oh my-" a bloodied person laid on the ground, Y/N rushed over.

"Hey! Can you hear me!?" It was one of the school pervs, Issei Hyodo, "I don't know if an ambulance can get here fast enough..."

He smacked his head, "Think, Think!"

Issei held his hand over his face, staring at his own blood, his eyes losing their light.

"Don't close your eyes! I'll cover it and try to stop the bleeding, an ambulance will be here in a few minutes."

Isseis breath slowed, Y/N never liked him, but he sure as shit never wanted him to die! That's cruel even if he does only ever think about girls!

"Issei, don't die-"

-----------------(Transition)-----------------

Y/N woke up to his alarm blaring, he shot up.

"Issei!"

Y/N held his head in one hand, "Why did I wake up saying that guys name...?"

Y/N was confused, but shook it off as a weird dream and got ready for school.