Holy Humans

Kuoh Academy, it had been surrounded by a magic dome constructed by Sona and her peerage, holding it together with their own selves.

Tsubaki just arrived, "How's Y/N?" Issei asked, "He's not well, Asia doesn't think he'll... He's not going to last long." Issei grimaced, Y/N was a hell of a playmaker, two Kings in there could really change it up, even if he was just Human currently.

Moreover, He could have taken some irreversible damage, must have if even Asia can't leave his side for even a second, also leaving them without reliable healing.

"I've sent a few of our Familiars to find the Demi-Fiend, we could use his help." Issei couldn't deny it.

He's strong and all, but needing time to power up could be a major hindrance, one that the Demi-Fiend could alleviate.

His eyes traveled back over to Raidou, holding the Holy Sword, his lips are moving but it seems to be silently, not a sound is escaping.

"Maybe he could be useful substitute." Draig spoke to him, "I hope so." They each took deep breaths and marched into the war zone.

-----------------(Transition)-----------------

"Issei, I want you to be on support this time." Rias ordered, walking with everyone present through the Schools entrance hall.

"Transfer energy to us instead of yourself." The plan wasn't to beat Kokabiel, but stall until Sirzechs arrives in an hour's with his forces.

They stepped out into the orange lit schoolyard, some heavenly lights, two columns rose into the sky.

"It seems that the Four Excaliburs are to be made as one," Kokabiel echoed his voice across the airs above, "That is just so Valper, y'know?"

The Fallen Angel snapped his fingers, dropping a Lance of Light onto the gym, blowing it into a crater.

"Since you came all this way to greet me, I may as well let you play with my favorite pet!" Kokabiel snapped his fingers again, striking the ground with lightning that opened a hole in it.

Out crawled- "Cerberus!?" Rias exclaimed, the beast rising up with fire dripping from its three mouths, a second hellhound following behind.

"Bringing him to this world is forbidden," Everyone readied themselves, "Let's send him back!"

As they charged and flew at the beasts, Issei boosted as well as he could, watching as they ruthlessly beat the dog down.

"Damn it, if only I could just boost them all right now..." Issei complained, not noticing the beast sneaking up om his blindside.

It roared loudly, lunging at Issei, "Oh shit!" He yelled stumbling backwards, he's not fully boosted yet.

"Come, Mokoi!" A green whirlwind spiralled downward in front of him, housing a stumpy little green Demon.

It reeled back and tossed its boomerang at Cerberus' heads, hitting each on in succession, knocking it over, "Holy tits, that was too close."

Issei checked his Gear, it's still got- "BOOST!" Now two, just one more and he can help.

Raidou waltzed over, brandishing his own sword, holding his left hand forward and opening his palm, drawing the sword back with its tip lining up with the intended locale.

He thrust forward, piercing the hounds chest and heart, letting it scream as he pulled back, swinging the blood off in a single motion before sheathing it.

"Impressive." Gotou amusingly compliments Raidou again, "Be more careful, Dragon, that healer girl isn't here, so focus on yourself."

Issei scratched his neck, "Sorry, force of habit." Raidou looked at the other Cerberus, shaking his head.

"Hey, Dragon." Gotou requested Issei go call over Irina from the fight, asking for her Holy Sword.

"What are you planning to do with it, Raidou?" He remained silent to Gotou, letting the feline smirk, "I see."

Just as the others were about to finish the other one off, Xenovia decided to show up, taking the final blow.

"Hey, Boost is ready, heads up ladies!" Issei leaped through the air, tapping Rias and Akeno as they flew by.

"Issei!" On his path back to the ground, another Cerberus had crawled up, gnashing it's mouth at him.

Before they could do anything, it was pierced from all sides by many swords sprouting from the same hole.

Kiba had finally arrived, "Awesome!" Issei yelled out, "Awesome is a bit of a stretch." Kokabiel said.

Rias shot a gigantic mass of dark magic at him, which he easily deflected right back at her.

Raidou leapt up in front of her, drawing his sword in to a slash, cleaving it in half up the middle.

The two halves shot past them and into the ground, leaving craters that Raidou landed back in between.

"Hmm." Kokabiel pointed down at Raidou, "What is a Human doing here? And most importantly, how ever did you muster up the balls to cut pure darkness in half." Raidou's brim cast a shadow over his eyes as he sheathed his sword.

A pillar of light broke through the barrier, the swords fused together, soon it would destroy the entire town, unless Kokabiel was defeated.

Akeno and Rias both took off at him, while Raidou just looked up, shaking his head as he walked over to the fused swords, "A thing of beauty, isn't it?" Valper asked.

"Even as you stand against us, you know this sword is more powerful than anything you've ever seen." Raidou took his revolver, shooting the sword.

"I can't believe you-" Raidou walked up, sword drawn, "You'll never get close! The light will sear you-" He swing once, shattering the light and continuing to the sword.

"Freed! The Sword!" Valper yelled, the priest scurried towards the sword, only managing to pick it up slightly, "Too late! Haha!" Swing one final time.

Upon sheathing his sword again, the Excalibur was shattered in to a billion pieces, all of which had lost every bit of power.

"Looks like that issue was resolved," Gotou said, yawning at the short skirmish, "And that someone got some new digs." The cat looked over at Kiba.

He brandished a sword at Valper and Freed, "Looks like you got duped, Raidou." Raidou grimaced under his dead face, resigning with the others on the sideline.

"It's the Sword of Betrayer, both Holy and Devil powers in one!" Xenovia came up beside him, pulling out a much larger Holy Sword from some magic void.

"Wanna try again?" Gotou asked the grouchy man, whom groaned as he walked to them as well, taking the Holy Sword of Destruction in his hands, "Two natural born Holy Sword users!?" Valper yelled.

Xenovia leapt at Freed, who went for Kiba after dodging her, "Double..." Raidou watch as they clashed in the air, jumping up at them, "Clash!"

He came up over Kiba and spiked Freed into the earth below, sending him car below the surface, leaving his destroyed Excalibur with them.

Kiba turned to Valper, seeing him break down the fusion of countering powers, dark and light melding together.

"Raidou!" Gotou yelled out to him, he looked up and dove at Valper, smacking hefty magic bolt out from above him with the Holy Sword.

"Valper, so talented, so much so you found out what you weren't supposed to." Kokabiel descended from his floating throne.

Valper cowered as Irina restrained him, pulling him out from the battlefield, making to the barrier, "Now I'm more bored than ever." He looked down at Issei, "You there, boy, raise the dragons power and give it to one of them."

Rias said they don't need to power up to beat him, "Oh, Dear Rias, you will need much more than a little power up." Her face is uncertain, as she took Issei's hand and he charged up.

Raidou knelt down as Gotou came up to him, "He's ready."