The Bug Inside You

And here's the first Angel on campus, Irina Shidou, now enrolled at our dopey school with us.

Naturally, she's staying with us since the 'house' has more empty rooms than a person like me would care to count.

Along with Rossweisse, who was carelessly left by Odin and can't get back.

I don't remember these couches being so stiff, not my prime nap spot like before, "Stop squirming." Sorry, Kitkat.

Like always, she laid with me, Gasper squatting between our legs on the other side, "So, why's she here?" Gasper asked me.

I guess Gasper wasn't here yesterday when she first showed up, or he hid and didn't listen.

"Y'know how we steamrolled Loki?" He nodded, "Apparently we left too much of the fight up to luck." So says Lord Michael.

"That about sums it up." Why does Azazel always have to come in while I'm talking...

Well, since i can't sleep, I guess I'll just think.

...How did Irina become an Angel? Was... Ah, since God birthed Angels, it's likely she was reborn, like everyone else.

Yeah, I think Michael mentioned that once.

At least we know she's strong, so there's that if nothing else makes itself apparent.

Though, I'd like if she stopped praying so much, I'm getting a headache from hearing amen so much.

We just can't have a moment of peace around here without some shit just getting in the way, even people like Asia.

Yesterday she was approached by the Devil she healed, the same one who got her exiled, Diodora Astaroth, descendent of Beelzabub, great Devil of whatever.

Descendant of whoever, I'm tired of these dickheads getting in our faces, so if I see him, I'll personally send him into the stratosphere.

Mmm... No, he'll run like hell if he sees me, now that Issei and I are both viral in the Underworld.

Thanks to Azazel, last night at the party, we were shown our fight with Kuroka on a projected screen, Issei poking Rias' doorbells after I yelled at him to do both.

Me bargaining with Issei to go all out for his daydream of sucking on her and I quote, 'Massive Mommy Melons' with Incubus Essence.

And my personal favorite, us beating the ever loving fuck out of Vali, with our viscous tag team also seeming to be a fan favorite.

There's also my best moments, me two shotting Yubeluna, nearly dying, my last ditch effort to beat Riser, dying.

Dying back at Kokabeil, dying against Loki, my Megaton Demon Shot, there was even a Raidou clip in there, of him shit talking Loki.

Man, I've died a lot.

Issei is mostly popular with the Kids, being called the Breast Dragon Emperor by them, I however, didn't get the short end of the stick.

I'm most popular with Humans and Valkyries, like Magicians that are on our side, naturally because I'm so gifted with destruction.

Almighty Demon King, I've even got a folk song for me called Schemin' Demon, although it's not much better than Issei's Grabbin' Dragon.

Hmm? Oh, the bell.

Guess we should get the day started.

---------------------------------------------------------
I forgot about the races...

They do these every year after school starts again, and guess who had to participate.

"I don't have the coordination for this." Naoki said, his leg tied to Aika's, "It's cool, I'd like if we could win but if you wanna be a loser-" Uh oh, shouldn't have said that.

He always shoots for first, which means I'm gonna have to put in some work, but...

I looked back at Koneko, she was trying to figure out how she could space the wall out.

"What?" I don't even have to say why this race will be hard with Koneko as my partner.

Being that her head only reaches my my chest... Look, she's super short, I'm not.

Well, I guess a few rules can be broken...

---------------------------------------------------------
"Here's today's bunch." I dropped an armful of letters on the living room coffee table, "He's nothing if not persistent." I have to give him that much.

This is some expensive shit in here, Asia is unofficially with Issei so these just won't work, but any normal snooty bitch would love all this superficial trash.

Poor guy's so sheltered he doesn't even understand that Asia isn't just some armpiece for him to sway with gifts.

Issei has a real fuckin' mean look on him though, so I guess that means I better get something ready.

They both left, practicing for the race.

"Hey," Rias spoke to me, "Do you think... Issei likes Asia more than-" I held my hand over the letters, burning them to blue cinders, "Did you get dumber or something?"

"Excuse you?" Gimme a break... "Issei gave his arm to a Dragon, knowing he'd never get it back, solely to save you."

She looked away, "Everytime he's ever been pushed far enough to win, it's because he thought of pleasing you."

She sighed, shaking her head, "You're right. What was I worried about." I usually am, it's all cool Rias.

"Y/N." Hmm? Rias has different look, like something is wrong, "There was one more letter, one I saw only us fit of seeing."

She snapped her fingers, dropping a letter into my hands, I opened it and read, "I see."

---------------------------------------------------------

"A Rating Game?" Correct Issei, that is what Rias literally just said, the one we we're supposed have during the summer.

But then the God of headaches came by, killed us both, then got his ass whooped, putting it on hold for a while.

But now that I've recovered from the worst brainmelt in human history, I'm certain i can beat Sairaorg into the ground!

Once we get to him, the brackets have been chosen and The Fiend House isn't against him yet, so... Guess I'll just have to give whichever Phenex I'm against a show.

Rias and them however, they got Diodora, what an unlucky pull, but still, rip that bandaid off hard and quick.

"Sorry you won't get a shot at the big guy, Issei." He barked back, saying he'll get his chance once I get my fourth tally on the death board.

"Valid answer, better back it up." He's in high spirits, at least he was until he saw the glyph on the ground next to the clubroom doors.

Astaroth, "We're closed." I pointed over my head at it, blue chains constricted it, pulling it until it broke.

"Now, I wanna see more of these fights." Rias smiled, asking if I forgot something.

I don't think i- "Oh fuck! I'm the next fight!" I scrambled off the couch, texting Naoki and sending myself to the Underworld.