We Shall Never Surrender

"Beowulf!" I punched in the stone weapon, adorning my fists and feet, "Killer Bee!" I flipped back above them, kicking down like a comet while Issei rushed her.

She blocked us both, hitting me down and rushing me now that I'm alone, "Swordmaster!"

I separated my legs, kneeling slightly and hold a fist to my core, the other out in front of me.

She closed in as I breathed deeply, "Real..." In the split second before her class tore me open, I moved a single inch, "Impact!"

The chest piece cracked all around, "Tornado!" I punched her again, kicking her up into the air and spinning around to knock her with my heel.

That spiked her into Issei, "Total Seal!" Chains constricted her as he grabbed her, tenderly holding her, "Just one more, and you're back with us."

He spun around throwing her up at him, "Lunar Phase!" I spun my body forward, hurling like an axe head.

She struggled as i caught her in the cyclone, dragging her through it, stopping briefly, raising my leg far up and bringing it down on her.

Issei reeled back, "Boosted Gear: Rising Dragon!!!" Shooting up at her, knocking his fist into into her chest, "Star Fall!"

I shot down at her, slamming into her back and increasing the pressure, "Now!" Issei wildly released his stored power to me,"Burst!!!"

My power exploded outward, searing away at Rias as Issei held her, making sure she wasn't too hurt.

The armor clasped back into her, she headbutted him and flew at me, I broke my stance, dropping and twirling around past her, kicking her face and stomping her away.

"Damn, not enough." I'm half, this fight can't go on much longer.

"Issei! Plan B!" I took her agro, running away while he came to, "Dragon Shot!" The beam flew right at me, I turned around and faced her, "Makarakarn!"

The magic mirror reflected off and shot Rias back, carrying her far away, "Megaton..." Issei gathered everyone back inside Fafnir's barrier.

"Demon... Raid!!!" I screamed out, watching a shooting storm of Almighty arrows rain down at her, each one pelting her, exploding violently.

"There... 25%..." She stood there, unscathed, I chuckled, "Not even that..."

Even after that combo, she's still fighting...

Tearing away at me while I can't even think of a way to save her, "Wake up..." No...

"He loves you... Needs you..." Blood leaked from the holes and cuts all over me, "So..." She took the Rebellion from me, "Wake up!!!"

"Gghh!!!" She thrust it through my chest, everyone screamed as I felt my... I lost count...

She shoved me back, staring at me through the broken helmet she adorned, tears running down her face seeing what she's done.

I shakily held the handle...

Deeper...

I grabbed it with my other hand, stabbing it further into myself.

"RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH!!!" I howled out as every nerve in my body lit up, burning me from the inside out with unbearable pain.