Dragonhearted

That one, that's the Magician holding time still, "Freikugel!" I aimed at them, piercing through all in the way, watching them disintegrate.

That should get everyone out.

A heavy force pushed against the back of my head, "There you are..." We looked behind us, lashing out at the lady.

"Merely a Human, how are you more powerful than the descent of a true Devil King!?" How many times do we have to say it.

"Demon! We are Demons! And as long as you stand against us, you'll be hunted, culled like the livestock you are!" She seems different.

But that doesn't matter, "Aramasa!" Shot towards her, taking the Bane and slicing at her, stopping her from using any magic with each slash.

With the final one, we dropped her to the ground, landing with her, "The curtain falls." Retiring the sword for now as she fell apart from the now setting in cuts.

We're quickly approaching the limit, we have to either slow down or find Trumpeter.

In this chaos, it seems the former is more likely, with all this fighting... "Unsure where to even-" Something crashed into me, "Begin-!"

I flew back and across the field, sliding across as I stomped into the ground, stopping dead in my tracks.

"Vali, you were the rat who jumped ship." The White Dragon flew about us, mockingly stating that the side he's on is more interesting.

Azazel is saying that he's a part of the Chaos Brigade, a group of terrorists, most likely.

Lead by Orphus, the Infinite Dragon, so powerful that even god feared her, Vali admitted this and revealed himself.

"My name is Vali Lucifer, a direct descendant of devil king Lucifer." Lucifer!?

"Min/Max: Speed." Now is the best time, soon, his head is ours.

They continued, Vali isn't happy being this, and he'll continue to be unhappy unless he and Issei collide.

"You and the Demon, you're not good enough, you could become avengers... I could kill your families if you'd like."

Just about... "If I take that much away from you, sure you'll act on it, at least one of you." Issei grit his teeth.

"You shut your fucking mouth!" I yelled at him, "Our families are the nicest, kindest people to ever grace this damn world! If you even think of killing them..." The count is done.

"We'll deliver your ass right to Lucifer himself!!!" "No one hurts the people we love!!!"

"Vanishing Dragon: Mimic!" Along with me, Issei entered his Balance Breaker.

Vali questioned when I touched him, "No wonder you can't find anyone to stomach you... You're a dumbass just like Issei." He realized, when he rammed me.

I held up his Gauntlet to him, "You'll never be unique again." He wants a fight, he'll get one!

---------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person pov:

They both flew up at Vali, "I have to help." Rias went to help, being grabbed by Sirzech, "No, getting even this close is dangerous, their auras are that of three dragons now."

She looked up, watching Issei get knocked out of the air, Y/N grabbed his tail, swinging him around by it and throwing him towards Vali.

"Divide." The White Dragon spoke, lowering Issei power and dodging him, spiking him into the ground.